What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking I'm gonna hit the hay early tonight. It was a long boring day with a few exceptions. Officer Nice and Gorgeous I am still drooling over. Man was he hot!!!

At my local Starbucks now. There is a girl that's been waitin for someone for an hour and they are still a no show. So sad.

:(

maybe say a few words to her? "just go home. forget about them."

:(

maybe say a few words to her? "just go home. forget about them."

I actually thought about that but then decided she might feel worse if she knew people noticed. Or worse she might take it as a flirt.

...with me?

No, not with you. When I am cranky with you, I tell you directly like, "Sunny, quit ticking me off and shut up!" ;-) ha! Not sure why I am fighting the crankies today ... maybe just some PMS (Pre-Merry Stress), or just worn out, or just one of those days, or all of it together!

At my local Starbucks now. There is a girl that's been waitin for someone for an hour and they are still a no show. So sad.

Oh shoot! I was wondering where i left her! :giggle:

My bad!

Edit : Ok, my giggles have finally worn off.. This post was not funny...

No, not with you. When I am cranky with you, I tell you directly like, "Sunny, quit ticking me off and shut up!" ;-) ha! Not sure why I am fighting the crankies today ... maybe just some PMS (Pre-Merry Stress), or just worn out, or just one of those days, or all of it together!

Oh good :)

I actually thought about that but then decided she might feel worse if she knew people noticed. Or worse she might take it as a flirt.

what is this? high school all over again? :giggle:

She gave up finally....

poor gal... waiting for couple hours... but what made you think she was waiting for somebody? the way she acted like... waiting for somebody?

What have you been drinking ?? :lol:

Apparently AD and FB are intoxicating for me. Either that or I should not drink alcohol on airplanes??? Or it's a combo affect? Well, this calls for a scientific test I will just have to fly and drink more often and see what happens.

^^^The sacrifices one makes for science!

stressful!!!!! needing more shopping tomorrow bec i forgotten gets xmas present for few people. and me needing buy new razor for myself bec not shaved my leg for few day. i planning wear my new dress. needing new hair straighter too!!! my old one broken now. and i also thinking about chistmas eve party tomorrow night is soo fun!!!!!

stressful!!!!! needing more shopping tomorrow bec i forgotten gets xmas present for few people. and me needing buy new razor for myself bec not shaved my leg for few day. i planning wear my new dress. needing new hair straighter too!!! my old one broken now. and i also thinking about chistmas eve party tomorrow night is soo fun!!!!!

You can always claim you are going French... That way you don't have to bother with shaving your legs. Nothing wrong with the all natural look! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back