What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
How I'm ready to rip off someone's head and shove it up their butt!!!! Yes, it's my dad again, no I haven't heard on the apartment, and if this continues, I may just have to settle for an apartment in town and just flat out tell dad - DO NOT COME TO THE APARTMENT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES - YOU GREATLY ANNOY ME!!!!!

Hugs, Dixie! I'm hoping things turn your way in 2012. :wave:

Thinking that I will find a job somewhere else. I didnt get the curriculm coordinator job. I am gonna start looking for a better job somewhere else. I am done with teaching and not getting an increase in my salary.

So sorry to hear that, Shel! I hope that you, too, find good things in the next year. :)

I am thinking egg nog and southern comfort sounds absolutely disgusting mixed :-(

Also cat love is adorable. :-P

Now we'll start hearing about MIL complaining the construction guys are tracking mud on the driveway, too much noise, etc, etc, etc. :giggle:

I hope not (MIL complaining), though.

Luckily, they will only be using the driveway that she does not use. She is also aware that they will be starting early in the morning. For her, anything before 1pm is early. They will start showing up between 6 and 7AM and start work at 7AM and stop around 5-6PM.

So, we got all the papers signed and the closing was today. We go back next Friday to get the check. The holiday's are what is slowing things down, and the fact that the bank had so many loans being processed, they are snowed under with them.

Contractor will be out tomorrow morning to check on things and answer 2 questions of mine. Then he is off to Orlando and will be back on Tuesday.

So, we got all the papers signed and the closing was today. We go back next Friday to get the check. The holiday's are what is slowing things down, and the fact that the bank had so many loans being processed, they are snowed under with them.

Contractor will be out tomorrow morning to check on things and answer 2 questions of mine. Then he is off to Orlando and will be back on Tuesday.

Congrats on the good news :) We have been waiting on a refinance on our house for the past 400 years and they keep telling us they have tons and tons of other cases so we are playing the waiting game as well. Good luck with all of the rest.

Think it is almost time to clock out for the day. Have a safe and happy little holiday everyone !!

Thinking that I will find a job somewhere else. I didnt get the curriculm coordinator job. I am gonna start looking for a better job somewhere else. I am done with teaching and not getting an increase in my salary.

Ah, so sorry to hear you didn't get the job!!

There will be something better out there for you, for sure. Know what you mean about teaching and not getting an increase in pay. My mom taught kindergarten for 20 years. Within two years out of college, I was making more than she was. And NOT in a particularly prestigious job, either - in fact it was still teaching, but at the junior college level. Paid better than kindergarten teaching did.

It's really annoying that we, as a society, give lip-service to how important education is, and then pay teachers such low salaries. And then wonder why bright people don't want to stay in teaching very often... Duh.

I'm thinking - what is WRONG with people that they get into fistfights over buying Air Jordan shoes? And they are filling the shopping mall parking lots at 11:00 at night!!!

Sheesh. Go home, people. Hug your family members. Go to bed. Get some rest. Spare your bank accounts!!

Plus - 92 million people are traveling more than 50 miles for the holidays! That is roughly 1/3 the population of the U.S. Makes me SO glad we are staying home with only our doggies for company.

i am so stupid girl bec i embarrassing my family party!!! my loser ex bf did showing up surprise our house, and i fights to him say "GETS HELL OUT!!!" i throw cranberry sauce at his face. he make me mad show up!!!!!!!!!!! he needing leave me alone let me go enjoys with family. i say "you needing forget me bec i end with you forever! i never be back with you again!!" he did walk out door leave then i throwing red wine on his back stains his white shirt then slamming door. i am still very boil angry!! he need leaving my family alone. i hopeing tomorrow be better day.

i am so stupid girl bec i embarrassing my family party!!! my loser ex bf did showing up surprise our house, and i fights to him say "GETS HELL OUT!!!" i throw cranberry sauce at his face. he make me mad show up!!!!!!!!!!! he needing leave me alone let me go enjoys with family. i say "you needing forget me bec i end with you forever! i never be back with you again!!" he did walk out door leave then i throwing red wine on his back stains his white shirt then slamming door. i am still very boil angry!! he need leaving my family alone. i hopeing tomorrow be better day.

Remind me to put all foods and wines away before getting onto an agreement with you! :shock:

Baawwwhahahahha knew it, Cheetah.. gotcha but lol too funny now.. :giggle:

Dixie.. I do hope ya can find a good place soon enough.. I would know as I have had to deal with annoying 3rd sis in law that was pissing me off so much so I found a nice place to move.. now I am happy where I am and I hope ya will be happy where ya will move soon..

OH dang it Shel.. hope ya can find something better for a good job.. good luck and dang it about that curriculm coordinator job thing...

Thanks. :hug:

:aw:Shel, I'm sorry about the job! more :hug:

Kristina, congrats on the loan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back