What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, this age-old thinking that there are greener pastures elsewhere......

Doctor's appointment for my regular, and frequent check ups, is scheduled for this morning at 7:00. I always get very nervous, especially because the procedure triggers a lot of bad memories. I have to take a Valium beforehand; however, since I'm having labwork done today, I can't take it. Oh, boy. I asked my husband to take care of the kids' breakfast (he got home from work at 1:30 but stayed awake until 5:30 watching TV) ...he was like, can't you take them with you to the appointment.

Nice. Why do I even bother asking for support?

2nd day back to work and I am already dragging... I love my job just hate the hours.

I'm not going anywhere. :)

I think the dissolving of the politics and war room will be a healthy start. Those who's only existence here is to stir the pot in that room will walk away, or they'll become absorbed (or rejected) by the greater AD community as they will no longer have a forum for divisiveness. I look forward to a new era of peace and prosperity.

The whole peace thing will be nice. If people can't find an entirely new thing to have huge fights about. :P

I look forward to reading AD often, and seeing the different perspectives of members. My mind has been changed regarding my own outlook of things at times.

I will miss the Politics....but not the bashing! Or the vicious remarks made there....as far as Religion, to each their own. None of us shound be ridiculed about their faith. As a matter of fact, my faith has kept me going all these years, and will continue to do so.

Looking back at another site, TagDeaf....members had a lot of fun and very little bashing/arguments going on there....for the most part, everyone got along fine....then the format changed.....

I'm sure that next year, AD members will clash again....it's predictable! We all have our different opinions about things, and we should!...That makes us unique. Brain-storming issues is good, in my opinion, but the vicious remarks and ridicule should not be admitted here....

Happy New Year!

The whole peace thing will be nice. If people can't find an entirely new thing to have huge fights about. :P

Yeah, like how sock monkeys are tttooooootttaaallllyyyyyyyy lame!:P

Robin- there is a way to have a difference of opinion, but to express those ideas in a respectful way without the "bashing". People aren't always going to agree. If they did life would be boring. There is nothing wrong with having a difference of opinion. There is something wrong with responding to something with the specific intention of "stirring the pot" and creating "divisiveness" as TheWriteAlex put it.

Doctor's appointment for my regular, and frequent check ups, is scheduled for this morning at 7:00. I always get very nervous, especially because the procedure triggers a lot of bad memories. I have to take a Valium beforehand; however, since I'm having labwork done today, I can't take it. Oh, boy. I asked my husband to take care of the kids' breakfast (he got home from work at 1:30 but stayed awake until 5:30 watching TV) ...he was like, can't you take them with you to the appointment.

Nice. Why do I even bother asking for support?

I'm sorry DBG. I hope your appointment went well. :hug:

Robin- there is a way to have a difference of opinion, but to express those ideas in a respectful way without the "bashing". People aren't always going to agree. If they did life would be boring. There is nothing wrong with having a difference of opinion. There is something wrong with responding to something with the specific intention of "stirring the pot" and creating "divisiveness" as TheWriteAlex put it.

Please re-read my post!....what ur saying is about the same as I said CSign....we all have different opinions....nothing wrong with that! We are unique....but to viciously bash and humiliate another member?...NO....

:lol:

Well obviously, we are now at war.

You are delusional!!! :mad2:

images

Please re-read my post!....what ur saying is about the same as I said CSign....we all have different opinions....nothing wrong with that! We are unique....but to viciously bash and humiliate another member?...NO....

LOL- sorry :) I was responding to the last line (I should have just quoted you) where you said difference of opinion was inevitable (or something to that effect). I was just expanding on that. I guess that's what I get for posting before I'm through with my coffee. I completely agree with your posts Robin.

Lunch is what Im really thinking right now. Maybe gunna run before eat. I just dont know. Im kinda hungry. Maybe eat first, take nap and then run. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back