What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, I am thinking the cats must be preparing for a bad weather day or something. They are gathering all their toys into the little basket they have and eating more than usual. Right now, both are sacked out on the bed.

Now, I am thinking the cats must be preparing for a bad weather day or something. They are gathering all their toys into the little basket they have and eating more than usual. Right now, both are sacked out on the bed.

Have your cats come over and teach my cats how to gather their toys. My house is a cat toy disaster. :lol:

I am extremely fucking depressed. I'm *praying* to have a heart attack in my sleep. I want it to go away. :(

Have your cats come over and teach my cats how to gather their toys. My house is a cat toy disaster. :lol:

Same here. I put the toys IN the basket and they takethem OUT of the basket. :lol:

which would be the first clue that i'm freakishly depressed.
i actually went to the living room to tell my son something and changed my mind, went back into the room, and cried.

I am extremely fucking depressed. I'm *praying* to have a heart attack in my sleep. I want it to go away. :(

Hope everything goes ok.

I battled depression last year from a trauma that occurred so I am just now recovering with a few setbacks here and there.

I just want to curl up in the bathtub and blowdry my hair.

i seriously...i feel overheated and want to be under the covers at the same time. my ears are ringing and i go from typing on AD to distract myself (not helping) to crying (really not helping) to staring (especially not helping).

dont want to sound cliche, but

it's like i'm screaming and no one can hear.

shel xo

I haven't been sleeping much (which almost always = seizure) and I'm upset AND I'm out of epilepsy meds. I've felt like shit for days. some unconsciousness would be nice right about now. :/ except that usually means a hospital trip, a bad recovery, a concussion, or some other such incident. still, it sounds welcoming compared to this. i want my mommy to come over and feed me soft foods and play with my hair and sing rohznikes mit mandlen.

I am thinking I don't ever ever want to have another seizure ever again. The one in 2008 was bad enough. Smacked my head on a concrete floor at work and had to be hauled out by 5 guys. Not good. Seemed like it took me a month to get over that physically. :shock:

I'm thinking: I'm totally in love with the new song of T-Pain ft Chris Brown. I just want to turn it up real loud were I hear nothing else but the song, feel the vibrations of the bass as I dance and the music literally engulfs me.

I haven't been sleeping much (which almost always = seizure) and I'm upset AND I'm out of epilepsy meds. I've felt like shit for days. some unconsciousness would be nice right about now. :/ except that usually means a hospital trip, a bad recovery, a concussion, or some other such incident. still, it sounds welcoming compared to this. i want my mommy to come over and feed me soft foods and play with my hair and sing rohznikes mit mandlen.
Despite not wanting to go to the hospital, that may be what you need right now...to protect you and your son from your depression. Are you being treated for depression or is this something "new"?

How many people can touch their toes?

Me!!! Oh wait, did you mean with the legs straight?... uhh.....

Actually, yes I can do that too. ;)

I was actually pretty good at the sit and reach, part of the President's Physical Challenge Test in my PE class. I remember reaching 8 inches beyond my feet.

Now? I still can reach my toes but with a loud grunt.

is thinking if I made a bad mistake in buying my truck... Nissan Xterra....

ugh!!! I can't afford this anymore. $60 gas refills per week. 1 roundtrip to Boston cost me $120 in just gas alone. 1 roundtrip to Vermont cost me about $250. ugh I've been forced to trade my Xterra for used Prius. Will pick it up later today....

I am thinking if I irked someone:hmm:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back