What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
is thinking if I made a bad mistake in buying my truck... Nissan Xterra....

ugh!!! I can't afford this anymore. $60 gas refills per week. 1 roundtrip to Boston cost me $120 in just gas alone. 1 roundtrip to Vermont cost me about $250. ugh I've been forced to trade my Xterra for used Prius. Will pick it up later today....

Noooo... trade in for tricycle. :roll:

ugh!!! I can't afford this anymore. $60 gas refills per week. 1 roundtrip to Boston cost me $120 in just gas alone. 1 roundtrip to Vermont cost me about $250. ugh I've been forced to trade my Xterra for used Prius. Will pick it up later today....
My friend has a Ford Expedition. Fill-ups are $100 now.

Erk. Thank goodness for my new Honda Civic baby!

You should ride Amtrak train between NYC and Boston.

We paid $801 to fill my hubby's Expedition. But gas just went up again today. We are now at $4.19

$100? Feels bad man...
Now I refill my little car around $55 - $60
I'd rather catch the bus....

:shock: My Honda CR-V s fill-ups are between $40 and $45 but gas price will be increased between $4 and $5 per gal this summer.

Thinking when will I ever turn my heater off?

And I miss Jillio as well!

Thinking I live in the wrong part of the country. I miss having cool and cold weather.

Thinking I live in the wrong part of the country. I miss having cool and cold weather.

i will happily trade places with you in a minute. This is has been one long long long winter. We are still wearing scarves, mittens/gloves, and caps with thick winter coats. Geez!

i will happily trade places with you in a minute. This is has been one long long long winter. We are still wearing scarves, mittens/gloves, and caps with thick winter coats. Geez!

Shorts and such for the last 3 weeks. A/C for the last 3-4 weeks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back