What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, Oceanblue. Noooo not Arkansas but the house..I wish I could dig it up and bring it back to California. I MISSSSSSSS it there. Too bad the economy is in a black hole. *sad*...it's okay where I am now but it doesn't feel like "home." And I freaking HATE the view...parking lot. LOL!!!! Remember my cottage...at least it had that backyard I used for a retreat. Here..it's watching 'Bob' park and 'Jane' walking a dog in a parking lot. Haha

I thought so, most California homes have walk-in closets lol I wish you can move back here. I totally miss you:( I sure hope this economy picks back up I miss the IE sooooo much!!! I have applied for work in that area no luck :( ugh!

Dixie, its been raining here and cloudy weather. The sun comes in and out lol

Aww, sorry to hear about the IE...hang in there. Or better yet- move to where I am! :D I can use a zumba instructor, ya know. ;)

I'm in this WEIRD mood to bake a homemade apple pie, from scratch. As in picking the apples from the tree, that kind.

I don't have any business baking pies. Lol!

And ...no, I'm not pregnant.:P

I'm in this WEIRD mood to bake a homemade apple pie, from scratch. As in picking the apples from the tree, that kind.

I don't have any business baking pies. Lol!

And ...no, I'm not pregnant.:P

You should try flat apple pie. I have tasted it and it's so good it should be a sin.

Flat apple pie? Is that like a fried fritter pie?

No no, it's a flat apple pie, seriously. I have the recipe somewhere. I've yet to try making it myself but I have sampled a friend of mine's and it's gooooooood!!!!

Let me see if I can dig up the recipe.

I have the recipe but it is in photo format not text:

Attachments

• flat-apple-pie-recipe.jpg
    flat-apple-pie-recipe.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 10
Thinking May is going to be the best month ever. Just booked my first cruise. I play softball in Kauai may 11-20 and then cruise from SF to Alaska May 21-June 2nd on the Forbes cruise!

Thinking May is going to be the best month ever. Just booked my first cruise. I play softball in Kauai may 11-20 and then cruise from SF to Alaska May 21-June 2nd on the Forbes cruise!

You suck. :lol: Have fun on your cruise and softball tournament. :wave:

A lot of 'gangbangers' end up going to cosmetology school and use their creativity to give clients unique haircuts. I know of one guy that can draw really really well and he went to cosmetology school, and now he actually cuts designs into people's hair and will draw cartoons using some kind of hair paint that washes out after 2 weeks. He's pretty good actually but also expensive. A lot of the blacks from Russellville use him.

This kid isn't black and doesn't he do crazy designs like that. He's more likely to do punk/color/Latino stuff. I wasn't kidding about the gangbanger part. Okay, he doesn't shoot people haha. Gang stuff, though, no joke.

I remember when I made him wear an outfit from the GAP for an interview. He took out his lip rings and was like, "Damn, now I look like a white kid."

I patted him on the head and said not a chance. ;)

I can definitely see him with high clientele on Broadway or Capitol Hill...he kind of reminds me of a young version of some of the fashion/art crowd people here in Denver.

I'm actually secretly glad he chose that over auto mechanics or something. Somehow I feel like the further he is from a Denver stereotype, the better.

If he does well enough, he might start doing hair for high class clientele. That's usually where the good money is at in cosmetology. But you really have to bust your ass to get your name out there.

Awesome !! :)

If he does well enough, he might start doing hair for high class clientele. That's usually where the good money is at in cosmetology. But you really have to bust your ass to get your name out there.

I pay $70 a haircut and I have a pixie cut now. :shock: Don't even get me started on color, haha.

Aww, sorry to hear about the IE...hang in there. Or better yet- move to where I am! :D I can use a zumba instructor, ya know. ;)

that's an idea, never know might land a job there lol

Damn, you gotta show me.

:) i actually don't have any with the pixie...i don't know why! they're on the cam somewhere.

but hopefully i'll get a good pic this week at the denver fashion show with MODNO! since i don't plan on interviewing for teaching jobs for another month or so, i grew out part of the pixie, cut it again (the very blonde parts) so its all healthy and i'm thinking of re-bleaching it and going with lavender again. it's springtime. :D

show more pics of you...without cyclops's glasses. :)

31407_630315411122_42111580_36195304_3428939_n.jpg

*cough* there's a bra shot of me on fb, but i think that's against AD rules. :dunno:

I am thinking of going back to basics

:) i actually don't have any with the pixie...i don't know why! they're on the cam somewhere.

but hopefully i'll get a good pic this week at the denver fashion show with MODNO! since i don't plan on interviewing for teaching jobs for another month or so, i grew out part of the pixie, cut it again (the very blonde parts) so its all healthy and i'm thinking of re-bleaching it and going with lavender again. it's springtime. :D

*cough* there's a bra shot of me on fb, but i think that's against AD rules. :dunno:

Nice but I don't even get to see your face. You must work out, you've got great body tone. I like the hair color.

where are.... ( . ) ( . ) ?

hey she's probably still got more than me! LMAO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back