What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE=StSapphire;1798864]I'm currently thinking that my fart really stunk :([/QUOTE]

:lol:...time to hit the loo...?...it's always blamed on the dog here...but I've heard as long as ur still "farting"...then ur still alive...whether other people want you to be or not with the stink....

Thinking that so far Nuclear Pharmacy is harder than it looks. Just get me through this week!!!

I have to drive back to the city library to return a DVD so we don't have any late fees. Son claims he put it in the library bag, but mother checked everything when we left. After we got home, she found the DVD on the table. Ugh!!

I am thinking that waiting on this upgrade to my phone is like a little kid waiting for Christmas to get here. :lol:

What part of Florida you intend to goto??

*ahh I see!*

When you arrive to Jacksonville let me know.

Miami. Fort Lauderdale. Jensen Beach. Jacksonsville.

Miami. Fort Lauderdale. Jensen Beach. Jacksonsville.

Sounds like a possible meetup is in the works. I hope you two are able to connect. :wave:

Sounds like a possible meetup is in the works. I hope you two are able to connect. :wave:

I've met her in Vegas. she's sweet one :)

or was I thinking of other person? :dizzy:

Maybe if you hit Jensen Beach, I could make my way up there to meet you. It's not too far. I am between Ft. Liquordale (Lauderdale) and Jensen.

Sounds awesome !!! What day is your actual birthday (if you don't mind sharing -- you don't have to!)

April 14th. I forgot all about it until one of my students told me this morning that it was tmw. Then in the afternoon, I told another coworker that I would see her tmw. She was like "Yea, a special day!" I was like , "huh? What's going on tmw?" Geez, I am mentally burnt out if I am completely forgetting about my birthday. Wow.

April 14th. I forgot all about it until one of my students told me this morning that it was tmw. Then in the afternoon, I told another coworker that I would see her tmw. She was like "Yea, a special day!" I was like , "huh? What's going on tmw?" Geez, I am mentally burnt out if I am completely forgetting about my birthday. Wow.
Since today is the 14th of April here - HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY :D

Wow! Well Happy EARLY birthday !!!! I'll be back after midnight ! :D

I'm thinking I'm looking forward to watching a production of "The Frog Prince" that some local deaf students are putting on tonight. I plan to sit in the front even if it means I have to drag the husband down to the seats by his ear :D

I'm thinking I need to get daughter back into see and audi. She is having problems with an ear and can't hear much at all. It isn't even the ear that is slightly deformed from birth. It's the good ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back