What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
General Chat/Discussion section is a catch-all for things that don't belong in the other specific chat/discussion areas. These threads are exactly that. They are general discussion with nothing specific in mind. Besides there are several forum members that don't have facebook and/or have no desire to have a facebook profile. They can enter a light statement here to share with other members if they so desire. I have no problem with these threads.

Like I said. If you want to make General just random updating tidbits, cool, but what about the other threads that aren't "general"? Tis all.

Well, eating can go into the foods forum, prayer can go into the religion forum, sign for Colorado can go into the ASL forum...what's the point of having so many if they're not used right? my thread that mentioned God that was NOT religious was put in debates and locked! but there are 3 religious threads in the gen forum right now.

messy.
You can, of course, start your own forum. You can run it the way you like.

thinking about road trip to Florida next week.. 1-week trip :dizzy:

Blast it!....*$%^#@$%^&*... FOX cancelled "Lights Out" (TV show) series that I've been watching every Tues. night at 10....

Thinking I really hate some of my allergies. Mother made a mistake and bleached some of my clothes and I am allergic to bleach. Man-o-man am I in some pain now. Luckily, I have the lotion to take care of it and it will clear up by tomorrow.

Thinking that its flip flop season here in the almost frozen tundra. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back