What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh crap on headache migrance lots of not easy I am rest cope on life!

I am tough on feeling on cope on my mom ! hard to feeling not easy I guess i love on my mom! I know! :(

I'm thinking about the possibility of relapsing...

I'm thinking about the possibility of relapsing...

Generally speaking, relapsing is not a good thing...

I'm not sure what you're referring to exactly; but if you're serious, and it's something bad, I hope you'll get in contact with someone who can provide you with the support you need.

Hello run-on sentence.

Although if I pay closer attention to the word "possibility" that could mean that you are entertaining the thoughts about what could happen if you relapsed, so that's not necessarily a bad thing... :hmm:

Thinking or more like wondering if the cat has noticed that he let a little slug come inside, on his head. :giggle:

I'm thinking my internal alarm clock works too well. I needed to get up at 6.30 this morning and woke up at 5.30. Considering this will be a busy day with asl class ending at 8.30, Im going to be dead tired tonight.

Dealing with my psycho landlady in court this morning. My hot water pressure is barely existent (to give you an idea how bad , it takes about an hour and a half to fill up the bathtub if not more, and by the time the tub fills up, the water is barely warm). She told me that since I'm the tenant, it's my responsibility to fix the water pressure. (I've already had a plumber come take a look and he said the problem was the pipes - they're over 120 years old and need to be replaced).

Naturally, I refused to spend thousands of dollars overhauling the plumbing so she's taking me to court. It's ridiculous and a waste of my time but hey, upside is that I get to witness a judge put her in her place.

I guess one way "to get out landlord problems"-move. Possible?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

I'm thinking my internal alarm clock works too well. I needed to get up at 6.30 this morning and woke up at 5.30. Considering this will be a busy day with asl class ending at 8.30, Im going to be dead tired tonight.

Dealing with my psycho landlady in court this morning. My hot water pressure is barely existent (to give you an idea how bad , it takes about an hour and a half to fill up the bathtub if not more, and by the time the tub fills up, the water is barely warm). She told me that since I'm the tenant, it's my responsibility to fix the water pressure. (I've already had a plumber come take a look and he said the problem was the pipes - they're over 120 years old and need to be replaced).

Naturally, I refused to spend thousands of dollars overhauling the plumbing so she's taking me to court. It's ridiculous and a waste of my time but hey, upside is that I get to witness a judge put her in her place.

wait... the Landlord is taking you to court for something you complained about? :shock: I think the Landlord is in for a rude awakening. :hmm:

I guess one way "to get out landlord problems"-move. Possible?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

So, I have to take on the expenses of moving so the landlady doesn't have to deal with her responsibilities? I don't think so.

wait... the Landlord is taking you to court for something you complained about? :shock: I think the Landlord is in for a rude awakening. :hmm:

She was. The judge was not impressed with her at all and rolled his eyes at one point.

:) We'll be getting the official decision in the mail.

again bleeding my nose on 3 days I suspect something wrong on dry!

She was. The judge was not impressed with her at all and rolled his eyes at one point.

Funny thing is she will have to pay for court fees on top of taking care of problems. It will end up costing your landlord more money. Don't understand that.

Am thinking I've an infected tooth....:Ohno:...whenever I see that needle from the dentist....I lay back into that chair as far as possible and freeze up....maybe a few drinks of Jack before seeing the dentist might work?...Seems a gallon of white lightning in the old days did when teeth were pulled out with pliers.....worked for them....

It sounds like youare winning. Landlord must not have read what landlords duty is all about. If you win the case. what if she raises $$ for renting apartment? oh gosh. landlord sounds very selfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back