What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Thinking how dumb it is when a guy you know walks up to you and basically says he's too good for you. Like I would even want to date him? What even gave him that thought? That douche got his name added to my growing list of assholes.

I suspect something aware it on slow hosting I check it

Thinking that I don't think there's any difference in taste between Mountain Dew and Mountain Dew with real sugar (ordered from American store down here).

:hmm:

Thinking that there will be ugly drama at work today and I am not looking forward to it.

I am thinking about my nephew who has had a deep facial cut which required 16 stitches from right end of his lip to end of his jaw. :( He is seeing plastic surgeon to see if he needs further surgery with my sister.

I am thinking about celebrating my DD's birthday today when she gets home from school. I'm going to try to leave the farm a tad early today so I can be there.

Thinking of how to get a CI at a reasonable price. No luck with insurnace or anything. grrrr

I'm thinking my ENT doctor's appointment was so fast there was practically no point in going. He looked at my ears and wrote "hearing loss, has 2 HAs" on a blue piece of paper. That was it. A grand total of 15 seconds.

I'm thinking my ENT doctor's appointment was so fast there was practically no point in going. He looked at my ears and wrote "hearing loss, has 2 HAs" on a blue piece of paper. That was it. A grand total of 15 seconds.

Yep. I read you on that...mine is the same...supposed to be the best ENT doctor in my city, and they say "Oh, he's such a busy, busy man!"...

Yep. I read you on that...mine is the same...supposed to be the best ENT doctor in my city, and they say "Oh, he's such a busy, busy man!"...

My ENT was busy. Funny too. I asked him what to do about my post-cold problem which is a post-nasal drip and he said lots of chicken soup and prayers. :)

I had to see him before I could book an audiogram. Bureaucratic purposes.

I am pretty sound assurance on someone pissed off on on sasktel, I know my best friends is pretty weird!

Back to reality......wish I'd stayed a bit more in Queensland.

I am pretty stress on cope on my think so positive!

What happend with your aide?

She felt that she was being taken advantage by the administration for being a hard worker. She wanted to speak up and asked me to be her witness at the mtg with our boss. I am the kind of person who hates seeing people have conflict and I knew it was gonna be ugly. It was. Nothing has been resolved so I dont know what is gonna happen next.

Oh well.

That sucks when people are being taken advantaged of or not being anklowleged for their hard work..

Not much we can do about others but we can take care of our own which I did with my own previous job.. So glad to be gone from there now..

That's why it pays to be more than an aide, sadly. I've notice when school budgets are tight, aides are usually one of the first positions to go out the door.

I hope her issue with the school gets resolved in a positive manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back