What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^ x2 :shock: (Rockin Robin's)

:lol: Have a Jack's on me!

It sounds like youare winning. Landlord must not have read what landlords duty is all about. If you win the case. what if she raises $$ for renting apartment? oh gosh. landlord sounds very selfish.

She's miserly, stingy and cheap. That's her problem. She can raise the rent only if she actually did any repairs of which she hasn't yet. The law would protect the tenants from being subjected to big hikes so I am not too worried about that.

She's miserly, stingy and cheap. That's her problem. She can raise the rent only if she actually did any repairs of which she hasn't yet. The law would protect the tenants from being subjected to big hikes so I am not too worried about that.

How much protection? Here rent can be raised anytime a lease is not in effect.

How much protection? Here rent can be raised anytime a lease is not in effect.

I have a lease (it's the law to have an official lease for any rental property) and the landlord can actually raise the rent to any amount they want but I'm protected by the law which grants me the right to refuse to accept the rent hike and the landlady cannot kick me out for that as long as I keep paying the amount that we agreed to on the lease. But the rental board in my city, to make it simple, gives the landlord the right to recoup 3% of their expenses in major repairs within a 12 month span. So say she spent 2,000, 3% of that is $60/12 months - $5 a month.

Tenant protection laws are very high in my city, thank god.

Such a good thing that you do know what the lease is in front of you. It's landlord's loss. she could have done something about this.

I am pretty lots of tires hard work! I am very work out!

I'm thinking that I am one happy camper right now. I really missed not having any internet.

I am thinking that I am not happy as a woman right now. GRR!

I think i wish I can just vent frustration without be told what I "need" do. I know what I need thank you! Just wish someone listen. Disappoint my sister today...she was this for me until I need it :(

I'm thinking about how I will be able to find a job in Russvegas if we will be without chickens for just 4 weeks. It will take me three weeks just to wash the nest bottoms, all 4,160 of them. :dizzy: At least those are 4 weeks I won't have to worry about being mauled by a rooster.

Because of that, my patience level dropped several notches!

I hope you feel better. Even if I didn't have the monthlies, I would have lost patience with the class that you just described earlier in one of your posts.

I hope you feel better. Even if I didn't have the monthlies, I would have lost patience with the class that you just described earlier in one of your posts.

I cant lose patience with students. They are just children. They need guidance and a lot of patience. I lose patience with the adults I work with instead. :lol:

I cant lose patience with students. They are just children. They need guidance and a lot of patience. I lose patience with the adults I work with instead. :lol:

I think you're better Staint material than I am. :giggle:

If I lose patience with them, it makes everything worse...for myself and for them. Not worth it.

I definitely will go like this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA0IpS_3S-0]Schwarzenegger Screams in Kindergarten Cop - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back