What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning after I woke up and got my coffee looking out the front window watching few birds eating something on grass in front yard, then suddenly they flew zoomed off in seconds. One bird whammed into my window dang hard that I felt BOOM and it fell back on the porch as its knocked out like dead! Ohhh poor bird! Still not moving, oh it's dead already! Ohhh poor bird! Then in few minutes, a falcon plopped right down on and grabbed the dead bird with its claws and flew away quickly across the yard into another house's backyard... ohmigosh I'm in awe... amazing cycle of life...

Thinking I dont like people who are so full of themselves...ok whatever people. :roll:

Thinking I dont like people who are so full of themselves...ok whatever people. :roll:

At first I thought you were talking about me but I checked with my fans and they said that isn't possible.

Carry on.....Ta Ta

Hey! There are clouds in my coffee! Friggin teenage barista's

I am thinking this one really odd looking dog!! It look like the wolfman!

Petango.com

Looks a lot like my Shih Tzu.

eiwapv.jpg

Thinking about our newly adopted kitten that got run over a few weeks ago. :-(

Do-Re-Mi-La is now only Do-Mi-La. (We didn't even get a photo of him or the other kittens for that matter). They had just got big enough to roam outside when the accident happened. He is sorely missed. It spooked our other kittens and cat so much that it has only been this week, that they have calmed down to their usual selves again. Although Mi, the female, is still a bit skittish. The kittens are being kept indoors all the time now.

Do-Re-Mi-La is now only Do-Mi-La. (We didn't even get a photo of him or the other kittens for that matter). They had just got big enough to roam outside when the accident happened. He is sorely missed. It spooked our other kittens and cat so much that it has only been this week, that they have calmed down to their usual selves again. Although Mi, the female, is still a bit skittish. The kittens are being kept indoors all the time now.

Sorry to hear about the passing of your kitten. :(

Aw, that's so sad. :( *hug*

what a low standard.....

just yanking your chain...

Not all graduate programs require GREs, that isn't a testament to how good or rigorous they are though. My graduate program certainly isn't for the faint of heart, and it required no GRE for admission. Last semester, we started with ten students in the core courses, and by the end of the semester, there were three left standing.

EDIT: Aaaaand NOW I see the "just yanking your chain" part, haha.

I thought winter was over...

It snowed overnight. Le sigh.

Well, now I'm jealous.

Prior to reading this, I was thinking that I really hope my drugs start to take effect soon - I'm taking my next dosage increase of Strattera tonight. (Finished the first week's low dosage so far.)

Haven't noticed any difference yet, though... :roll:

I thought winter was over...

It snowed overnight. Le sigh.

I laugh at your misfortune.

Not really. It's mid-March for chrissake, winter should certainly be over. As for myself, I'm stuck with rain and a very muddy dog. I just mopped the floors a half hour ago and I can already see paw prints. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back