What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to "absent-minded" and "forgetful" thread, I think txgolfer meant snowball! silly you.

according to "absent-minded" and "forgetful" thread, I think txgolfer meant snowball! silly you.

That's the name of the tourney in fact.....although they leave out the "w" Maybe they hate Bush :dunno:

It's the March of Dimes Snoball fundraiser.

That's the name of the tourney in fact.....although they leave out the "w" Maybe they hate Bush :dunno:

It's the March of Dimes Snoball fundraiser.

Well, freezing your ass off to play softball in the snow in the name of charity is a noble thing to do.

Dixie! I was just being silly and pointing out that Jiro enjoys stereotypes and epithets. :giggle: Sometimes it's the only attention he gets from girls. :dunno:

SILENCE! I NUKE YOU!

Team_America_Kim.jpg

As long as Jiro dont nuke your bum, Dixie.. ya will be fine.. :laugh2:

I'm thinking: I really wish I could have slept in. I miss my bed.

Am thinking about my son's doctor appt. today at 1pm....fingers crossed his blood pressure is down, and the meds are working so he'll be able to get back into sports at school. He watches TV with a football & a tennis racket on his lap.....

Thinking...

Stay in NY and work some more...

OR

Grad school to further my dream career? Application deadline--- April 15 and I'm not sure if I can get three letters of recommendation on time. :/

Thinking...

OR

Grad school to further my dream career? Application deadline--- April 15 and I'm not sure if I can get three letters of recommendation on time. :/

does it require GRE?

Thinking...

OR

What's your dream career? Just curious.

Hope you'll get in.

I meant to go around town looking for rental properties to see what my options were but I had this massive migraine from hell, it was all I could do to just work. Meh. I'm good now though after 6 Tylenol and I managed to squeeze in a couple of short naps. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to get back out there and start looking. I hope to find something in the area. If I worked at Tyson still I would consider looking in Dardanelle/Rusellville as well as it would actually move me closer to work, but for now I will be staying close to the farm if I can. I may even consider Havana if possible. This may take a while but I am being patient and looking at all of my options. I have a feeling my parents will try to make some sort of 'offer' to keep me here, but I prefer for my DD and I to move out. I'm getting tired of this up and down roller coaster ride here at home. Now that I have a bit of a jump, I will try to take this opportunity and make the best of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back