What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking out for number 1.... :lol:

Traveling is my favorite thing. I always get excited. Even just going down the road to Tahoe.

Hehe, family should come first, usually but this trip is for myself, so I'll put myself first :D

Got another upcoming mini trip to see a friend in May, so that should be fun too.

How many hours from SF to Tahoe? Just curious.

Hehe, family should come first, usually but this trip is for myself, so I'll put myself first :D

Got another upcoming mini trip to see a friend in May, so that should be fun too.

How many hours from SF to Tahoe? Just curious.

3 1/2 - 4 1/2.....depends on the snow and time of day. We usually leave at noon on Friday and are there before 4. Nice drive too...Especially the last hour.

3 1/2 - 4 1/2.....depends on the snow and time of day. We usually leave at noon on Friday and are there before 4. Nice drive too...Especially the last hour.

Not bad. Snow? You say...

Now I don't want to go to Tahoe if there's snow. :giggle:

Not gonna get into an argument here but just gonna point out that I believe Jiro is actually Korean. HOWEVER - Korea can be considered a part of the world known as Asia. I believe this includes the following:
Bangladesh
Bhutan
Brunei Darussalam
Cambodia
China Mainland
China, Taiwan Province of
China, Hong Kong SAR
India
Indonesia
Japan
Korea, Dem. People's Rep. of
Korea, Rep. of
Laos
Malaysia
Maldives
Mongolia
Myanmar
Nepal
Pakistan
Philippines
Singapore
Sri Lanka
Thailand
Viet Nam

Not gonna get into an argument here but just gonna point out that I believe Jiro is actually Korean. HOWEVER - Korea can be considered a part of the world known as Asia. I believe this includes the following:
Bangladesh
Bhutan
Brunei Darussalam
Cambodia
China Mainland
China, Taiwan Province of
China, Hong Kong SAR
India
Indonesia
Japan
Korea, Dem. People's Rep. of
Korea, Rep. of
Laos
Malaysia
Maldives
Mongolia
Myanmar
Nepal
Pakistan
Philippines
Singapore
Sri Lanka
Thailand
Viet Nam

these countries you listed = they're Asian??? to me... Asian is.. just Korean people :D

Team_America_Kim.jpg

btw - oracle's just joking

BTW, I hope you age more gracefully that that little North Korean dude, LOL.

thinking how BORING AD is ..don't know how ya'll thrive here...well, I'm bored here (thought going to knock out soon, in bed but am awake now) and am finding something BORING to do lol.

thinking how BORING AD is ..don't know how ya'll thrive here...well, I'm bored here (thought going to knock out soon, in bed but am awake now) and am finding something BORING to do lol.

count me

sheep-8638.gif

Not bad. Snow? You say...

Now I don't want to go to Tahoe if there's snow. :giggle:

They are getting 48 inches in thenext 48 hours.....It should be gone by summer though....LOL

I am supposed to go again Friday but with that much snow it is a BIG :dunno:

They are getting 48 inches in thenext 48 hours.....It should be gone by summer though....LOL

I am supposed to go again Friday but with that much snow it is a BIG :dunno:

That's a lot of snow.

I refuse to step on anywhere in the Northern Hemisphere during their Winter....:cold:

'A wimpy Aussie' everyone must be thinking :lol:

You have to be here more often to see the excitement......The excitement is found in what goes unsaid..... :wink:

mm, only seeing one sheep .. sort of floating in air?? (GIF/anime doesn't work on this pager! cross your eyes and declare yer a retard please.)

indeed, indeed miss delectable. and your frozen coke. well, 1) a few friends I met IRL, 2) are on this forum, 3) easy to read on this small screen being in bed rather than laptop which is why I'm here tonight...consider all yourself lucky. :D

txgolfer, I've seen enough.. seen enough. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back