What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking I wish it weren't bannable to publish people's PMs. The audacity of some. :o

:giggle:

you should seen mine, too.

.... oh wait... my PM box is empty :aw:

thinking about too many things, including my project, life, sleep, etc. I had caught an error in my calculations earlier today while going over it....oh man..that scared the bejesus out of me when I caught that! I spent the day fixing the errors.

I am thinking about what my options are in the next few weeks.

I am thinking about what my options are in the next few weeks.

Your options are...take those awesome Cyclops glasses...and go rock it. And then enjoy the weather because it's baseball season. Parents, shmarents. They'll get over it. :)

Your options are...take those awesome Cyclops glasses...and go rock it. And then enjoy the weather because it's baseball season. Parents, shmarents. They'll get over it. :)

Yes it is. Today my DD and I went to softball practice and I'm not one to just sit and watch the kids practice, I get involved in helping out the coach wherever needed. To me it's more fun to be involved. I just need to remember to leave my Pumas shoes in the truck as I left them at home and had to run around in my work boots. Not completely impossible, just uncomfortable. :cool2:

Yes it is. Today my DD and I went to softball practice and I'm not one to just sit and watch the kids practice, I get involved in helping out the coach wherever needed. To me it's more fun to be involved. I just need to remember to leave my Pumas shoes in the truck as I left them at home and had to run around in my work boots. Not completely impossible, just uncomfortable. :cool2:

:cool2: <-- I love that attitude.

Yes you are the one that runs the AD.com Sunglasses Shack. :cool2:

since it's free for all... I guess that explains my $0 profit margin.... :aw:

LOL there I think that will work... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back