What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

deafbajagal said:
I hope we can meet up :)

I wouldn't have it any other way! It's been way too long. Same for the others, too. Tell them they better be ready for :party: !!! ;)

Yes, of course we need to get together with the rest :) I can't wait to see you and the family!

Well a friend of my friend sent me a request cause he finds me attractive and the first thing he says is " Jas told me you're single, my problem is that I'm a little shy. " I talk with Jas and she says " nice of him to drag me into it and say things i didnt say, gawd. Maybe he didn't want to come off as a creeper." Well maybe he isn't coming off as a creeper but he is coming off as a liar, to me now...which is worse lol

I am back now :D I learn it hard work my eye hurting my eye shit!

I'm thinking I'm confused...there's so much to read and I just don't know where to begin...help? lol

I'm thinking I'm confused...there's so much to read and I just don't know where to begin...help? lol

LOL just jump in with both feet. You'll do fine. I am thinking that there is too much snow. I don't wanna wear my knee brace! *pout & sigh* but I have too.

Just click on "New Posts" at the top of the page or "Spy" at the far right top and you can get a good idea of what is going on in real time. That makes your experience more like a chat room.

Or you can just think of a topic you are interested in and do a search. :)

I'm hungry..

<grabs turkey shepards pie infused with red wine from fridge...yummmmm...

Thinking of my siblings & nieces and nephews who lives in LI. They finally have huge snows. hehe

I was reading newsday.com and there are photos of 2010 blizzard. there are many dogs in the photos, and a very few photos of cats. I picked one from the gallery.

image.JPG
cats watch at snow in the door. haha

Newsday.com 2010 blizzard photos I feel like posting the photos of dogs here.

image.JPG

Our puppy's first snow storm...

image.JPG

Lord Byron, 20 month old Newfoundland of Mastic New York enjoying the snowfall

image.png

my dog Zoe loves to play in the snow!

image.jpg

Romeo the Shih-Tzuh needed to be walked at 2AM..... can't let the poor dog hold it in all night! Had to shovel just to get to the street. Long Beach.

image.JPG

My sheltie after our snowball fight with eachother

image.JPG

Rosie in our backyard enjoying the snow

image.jpg

Arnold posing in the snow

image.JPG

Bandit gets snow mustache from his 1st ever journey into a blizzard.

image.JPG

my favorite little friend did not want to come in the house. She loves the snow!

image.JPG

She loves to lay in the snow!

image.jpg

Bear playing in the snow! - Blizzard '10

Newsday.com 2010 blizzard photos I feel like posting the photos of dogs here.

image.JPG

Our puppy's first snow storm...

image.JPG

Lord Byron, 20 month old Newfoundland of Mastic New York enjoying the snowfall

image.png

my dog Zoe loves to play in the snow!

image.jpg

Romeo the Shih-Tzuh needed to be walked at 2AM..... can't let the poor dog hold it in all night! Had to shovel just to get to the street. Long Beach.

image.JPG

My sheltie after our snowball fight with eachother

image.JPG

Rosie in our backyard enjoying the snow

image.jpg

Arnold posing in the snow

image.JPG

Bandit gets snow mustache from his 1st ever journey into a blizzard.

image.JPG

my favorite little friend did not want to come in the house. She loves the snow!

image.JPG

She loves to lay in the snow!

image.jpg

Bear playing in the snow! - Blizzard '10

Just loved these pixs!....The Shih-tzu looks exactly like the one I'm about to adopt, hopefully, today.....(his master has to go into a nursing home).....

Wonderful dog photos. I really love the Boston terrier in the sweater, and of course the Shih Tzus and other little dogs. :)

I liked the Sheltie as I've had them before....

Wirelessly posted

Great pics FF, I love the pic of Bear cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back