What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for the words of advice. It has also helped me calm down :)

Better safe than sorry.

I've heard about similar things; not easy to deal with....good luck

ISign,

if you want apples enchiladas, i found it in website and you still can google it.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking Jimmie Kimmel declared "unfriend day" on fb to dump friends, I am thinking who will dump me?
At least , a christian radio decided to turn it around and say "add" a friend, so I encourage you to "add" a friend if you dump a friend or they dump you then that friend was never a friend to begin with!

I'm thinking that people calling my best friend 'retarded and lacking in common sense' just because she's deaf is really messed up and I cannot understand how such narrow minded people are such idiotic fools and still manage to be 'popular.'

ISign,

if you want apples enchiladas, i found it in website and you still can google it.

I'll definitely google it!! Since I read it here I've been craving apple pie and want to try the apple enchiladas :giggle::giggle:

I am very inspiration my heart! i am very soul my strong faithful look positive focus my handlle think! I am very cope my mind! strong mind empower!! that is very great!! :D improve!

I thinking about what I am going to do for my next painting. Will it be the challenge or will it be something else? hmmm

Good for you health food! I wish be receipt! lol

im thinking about Oreo cheesecake tomorrow.. i'm tooooooo CRAZY over Oreo. Man, i cant help it.

It is not original Oreo, its Golden Oreo is something different...umm...

I am hard work!! I am very wake up 6 hours weird!! change my body!!! tough!! I am patient! I saw snow grrr warm!! lol!

im still thinking about Golden Oreo cheesecake..

anyone who wants to make that with me?

I'm thinking that it annoys me when little kids think they are grown up because they know and repeat a few cuss words. They should be having soap for breakfast.

I am thinking about what I will do on Saturday...

I am thinking only two work days next week:D

I am thinking I will finish my project tomorrow, run the dogs, and maybe possibly depending on what my wallet says, I might take my DD to the high school football game tomorrow night. It is the second round of the state playoffs. We are getting the home field advantage as we are higher seeded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back