What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank y'all for ideas on mexican gourmet dinner..Yep, from scratch!!

i made: chicken, rice, cheeses and diced tomatoes enchiladas..dessert? apple enchiladas (of course, i added ICE CREAM)

does anyone wants me to be personal chef for you, hit me up!

thank y'all for ideas on mexican gourmet dinner..Yep, from scratch!!

i made: chicken, rice, cheeses and diced tomatoes enchiladas..dessert? apple enchiladas (of course, i added ICE CREAM)

does anyone wants me to be personal chef for you, hit me up!

How did you do the apple enchiladas?? That sounds interesting :D

I am expert to caught observed on sound! i found it compare high adjust sound! I would be show you picture!! I have picture do you want to curious my hearing aid? mind you I have show you :D I love hearing aid I am feeling good mood!!

I am expert to caught observed on sound! i found it compare high adjust sound! I would be show you picture!! I have picture do you want to curious my hearing aid? mind you I have show you :D I love hearing aid I am feeling good mood!!

Sure, I would love to see your hearing aid. I think it is the same as mine except mine blue, your black. :)

Ok so this is what I'm thinking...: " WHAT THE FUCK AM I GOING TO DO?!?!?! " *names have been changed for privacy* Lu and I grew up together. He was a great boy and everything until he fell into the drug circle at age 15. Whatever he does with his life and his body that's his problem...he got his gf pregnant at 20 yo and shortly after she gave birth they separated. Due to his faulty priorities ( Drug first, daughter second ) they got into very heated discussions over the child support. She couldn't take it anymore and left the island to live with her sister in RI. Now...they still have their ongoing battles over the phone and today apparently she had enough. She just decided to tell me that she sent an assassin on the island to go after him and that I was the only she told and was sworn to secrecy. What the FUCK am I supposed to do with that kind of information?!!?!?!?! I don't know if she REALLY meant what she said though I know she is very capable of doing horrible things. I have been talking to her and trying to convince her that killing him is NOT the answer. And that I as BOTH THEIR FRIEND am VER TROUBLED to know this. On the other hand, I can't really go to him and tell him what she told me cause I don't know for sure and for my own safety...I really don't want to end up dead cause I tried to warn another friend.

And now...I repeat..." WHAT THE FUCK AM I GOING TO DO?!?!?!?! "

Ok so this is what I'm thinking...: " WHAT THE FUCK AM I GOING TO DO?!?!?! " *names have been changed for privacy* Lu and I grew up together. He was a great boy and everything until he fell into the drug circle at age 15. Whatever he does with his life and his body that's his problem...he got his gf pregnant at 20 yo and shortly after she gave birth they separated. Due to his faulty priorities ( Drug first, daughter second ) they got into very heated discussions over the child support. She couldn't take it anymore and left the island to live with her sister in RI. Now...they still have their ongoing battles over the phone and today apparently she had enough. She just decided to tell me that she sent an assassin on the island to go after him and that I was the only she told and was sworn to secrecy. What the FUCK am I supposed to do with that kind of information?!!?!?!?! I don't know if she REALLY meant what she said though I know she is very capable of doing horrible things. I have been talking to her and trying to convince her that killing him is NOT the answer. And that I as BOTH THEIR FRIEND am VER TROUBLED to know this. On the other hand, I can't really go to him and tell him what she told me cause I don't know for sure and for my own safety...I really don't want to end up dead cause I tried to warn another friend.

I fear for her child living with a mother like that.

I fear for her child living with a mother like that.

I know :( She is someone that loses control quickly and angers easily. It's like problems easily overwhelm her and she does the first thing that comes to her mind :/

She's turned to me during the start of this whole situation and I always try to calm her down and give her some logical advice apart from teaching her different ways to manage situations without turning into a crazy person. I just hope for the better.

desperate thing makes people do desperate stuff. For that "assassin" stuff as in... hitman... you'll have to ask her with a serious face like this - "I understand you're very angry but I need you to tell me the truth. Are you going to hurt him?" and if she says yes - you must call police.

beside.... why is she continuing to have a heated argument w/ him over child support? it's simple... let the court handles it. Tell her to get a lawyer and let the lawyer do the arguing for her. Once the paperwork's in, she can easily collect his $$$ with court-backing.

This is a threat, just don't get invovled. It is really not your problem, it is them that needs fixing. The girl just better not call the dude - it is his loss, after all.
I have been threatened in the past, but didn't consider these a real life threat, I just ignored it. Nothing happened.

I'm thinking some people just can't handle temperature changes. Hubby had to wear his thermals with his uniform today because it was a whopping 65 outside this morning. It is 79 right now and he is still cold. He is not sick and he has been this way since after our 10th year in Missouri. Now, most anything below 70 is freezing for him.

I'm thinking some people just can't handle temperature changes. Hubby had to wear his thermals with his uniform today because it was a whopping 65 outside this morning. It is 79 right now and he is still cold. He is not sick and he has been this way since after our 10th year in Missouri. Now, most anything below 70 is freezing for him.

there's a medication for people always feeling cold even at warm temperature. Ask doctor about it. My friend's ex is on it.

Sure, I would love to see your hearing aid. I think it is the same as mine except mine blue, your black. :)

take an time practice! mine is silver half black that is why! :D pretty sound! patient slow processs my hearing aid! grr! I am learn study it

Don't keep that to yourself.

If you do nothing and it happens, it makes you an accessory to murder.

desperate thing makes people do desperate stuff. For that "assassin" stuff as in... hitman... you'll have to ask her with a serious face like this - "I understand you're very angry but I need you to tell me the truth. Are you going to hurt him?" and if she says yes - you must call police.

beside.... why is she continuing to have a heated argument w/ him over child support? it's simple... let the court handles it. Tell her to get a lawyer and let the lawyer do the arguing for her. Once the paperwork's in, she can easily collect his $$$ with court-backing.

I did ask her very seriously and she told me she did take that decision. I just hope that with all I've told her she changes her mind. They keep having those discussions cause he calls her to check up on the baby...Idk why cause he never did before when she lived here. I don't know why she hasn't gone to court like she was supposed to in first place.

This is a threat, just don't get invovled. It is really not your problem, it is them that needs fixing. The girl just better not call the dude - it is his loss, after all.
I have been threatened in the past, but didn't consider these a real life threat, I just ignored it. Nothing happened.

I am leaning on to the possibility of it being a threat cause even though she'd capable of doing horrible things I really don't think she could live with the weight of murder in her mind. I just don't know to the lengths she'd go :/

whoa. that's if she is a willing participant of this murder plot so it's not the case in here.

I don't want that... I think that I'm going to talk to his mom with whom I'm close with just to alert her of what I was told.

I did ask her very seriously and she told me she did take that decision. I just hope that with all I've told her she changes her mind. They keep having those discussions cause he calls her to check up on the baby...Idk why cause he never did before when she lived here. I don't know why she hasn't gone to court like she was supposed to in first place.

I am leaning on to the possibility of it being a threat cause even though she'd capable of doing horrible things I really don't think she could live with the weight of murder in her mind. I just don't know to the lengths she'd go :/
that's enough signs to report this to police but please be careful with the choice of words you will use - "I think somebody is going to get hurt" instead of "I believe she hired a hitman"

that's enough signs to report this to police but please be careful with the choice of words you will use - "I think somebody is going to get hurt" instead of "I believe she hired a hitman"

Noted. :ugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back