What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proof is in the pudding

I finally found proof!

Not all female cat owners are crazy cat ladies. I've always professed my innocence.

There is such a thing as crazy cat something-of-the-other !!

7cc15fa1-5c52-45f8-bb4a-e863c1ce0c82.jpg

That we have a bitch of a back stabber here going around telling other people I don't like them.

You disgust me.

I finally found proof!

Not all female cat owners are crazy cat ladies. I've always professed my innocence.

LOL. Thanks for posting it here so i ll show it to my hubby. Great picture.

Another great day! Weather was beautiful, had both my doors open, fresh air! Not having to use the AC or Heat is gonna save me big $$ for Xmas! But is supposed to rain on Tuesday, so I'm guessing it will become a lot cooler....

That we have a bitch of a back stabber here going around telling other people I don't like them.

You disgust me.

Well, whoever the back stabber is, she's wrong! Botts is a very nice and intelligent "lady"! Has been super kind to me and I respect her and her words of wisdom.

I finally found proof!

Men with Cats? That is super crazy.

I am thinking why am I up past midnight when I have to work tmw.

Yes that is okay!! everything fine!! :D happened! blank everything work !! he is very expert! cause mod! reason error!
My website crashed about an a hour ago - I managed to restore quickily.

I am waiting to watch "On the Case with Paula Zahn: Gallaudet Murders" on Investigation Discovery Channel @ 1am. It looks very interesting.

so bored and yet so alert (anxious?..yeah...what's been in my head...new job responsibilities start tomorrow, no gf for quite some time, LSAT/Law School). Gah, approaching 1am and have to get up at 7am. Might as well prep the coffee now and grab a brew while I'm at it.

back up is your friend.

Yes I know restore on back up! I have reason! I have reason!!!! I believe it reason blank hosting inside modification cause error logs bugs! serious!! cause on conflict many cause modification!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back