What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking..

*Thanksgiving's next week? Wtf? Wow...
*How I really want a Kindle
*Looking forward to spending the Holidays with my new beau <3
*What the heck do I get the kids for Christmas... hmm.

I am thinking its not a blue Monday for us Patriot fans :D

I am wondering....why do I have to be the only driver at home while hubby is at work? Man-oh-man, MIL has appointments daily for the next 3 months it seems.

Wirelessly posted

i am thinking that christmas is fucked over because i was officially terminated this morning. i have been trying to regather myself so i can hit the bricks in the am to find work. i am assuming nothing will be available until after christmas.

happy fucking holidays from tyson.

Wirelessly posted

i am thinking that christmas is fucked over because i was officially terminated this morning. i have been trying to regather myself so i can hit the bricks in the am to find work. i am assuming nothing will be available until after christmas.

I am very sorry Dixie. Maybe this is a sign it is time to ask for Pell grants and any other thing you might be eligible for and just go to school full time.

Wirelessly posted

They're looking for seasonal workers right now at retail stores and you can do that temporarily while looking for a better job. Try snagajob.com

Good luck!

I am stress pretty sound tired!! I am very busy!

Wirelessly posted

:(

hope you can find a new one asap.

Wirelessly posted

Dixie said:
Wirelessly posted

Maybe, this closed door has an open door for you. I know it stinks at the moment, hang in there!

Maybe, this closed door has an open door for you. I know it stinks at the moment, hang in there!

I agree, I hope so for you, Dixie, that something else even better works out for you. It's a sucky time to have this happen. :(

No, I have problem my condition!! I have stress my health problem cause fail!

you must take vacation from AD long time to improve your health!

im thinking to make something mexican foods...any ideas?

Aha....love Mexican foods! What about googling to find recipes? Deep fried tacos with shredded beef? Yummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back