What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am bussssssy i have hard work! I am best pretty busy all the time! I have no time!! I am pretty sound hard headache easy anxiety! short time weird! happened! stranger!

I'm wondering if my low sodium V8 based soup will be a success. I put in a peeled garlic, caramelized onions, mushrooms, carrots, beans, rosemary and spinach in my soup. Let's see how it turns out.

Wirelessly posted

I'm wondering if it is actually a good idea to go to the movies with Jas and her group of friends. She's going to be with her boyfriend and I don't know anyone from her college group...I have a feeling I'm going to be left out.

Going to a co-workers housewarming party. Lots of co-workers will be there and some booze. Wondering if it's a good idea to bring (and/or drink) wine or beer?

I think so might to flu or my stomach weird!! stranger! I learn it I notice it saw snow cold!

Still not 100% decided on tonight's plans. I have been working on a major project for one of my classes at uni all day. I still don't have it completely done but I'm on my way there. I wanted this done a week ago, but however my group slacked and is still slacking on me. Thankfully it is not due until December 1st. Tomorrow I am going up to see one of my friend's newfangled quilting machines. She wants me to film her using it, then post it on the internet to advertise her business. I have a feeling I'll be recruited soon enough to build a simple website for her, which I don't mind.

I'm thinking that I'm really annoyed cause I just finished watching " Percy Jackson and the Lightning thief " and there is a scene missing!!! I saw it in the movie theater and I distinctly remember it cause it was one of my favorite scenes!! and it's nowhere in the DVD..NOWHERE!!! -throws remote-

I'm thinking that I'm really annoyed cause I just finished watching " Percy Jackson and the Lightning thief " and there is a scene missing!!! I saw it in the movie theater and I distinctly remember it cause it was one of my favorite scenes!! and it's nowhere in the DVD..NOWHERE!!! -throws remote-

you may have confused it with other movie :lol:

you may have confused it with other movie :lol:

lol I thought that maybe I imagined the scene cause I also read the book but I discarded that idea cause I'm sure I saw it >.< I am not crazy.

yesterday I am dizzy happened serious!!! that is balance my mind weird! happened difficult! no idea what is happened weird!

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking about more sleep lol

lol I thought that maybe I imagined the scene cause I also read the book but I discarded that idea cause I'm sure I saw it >.< I am not crazy.

They always crop out scenes for TV. I noticed it in some movies too. Like netflix streaming, it seem like they crop out scenes.

I'm thinking about my chicken veggie soup that is using up all kinds of left over veggies and I hope it turns out well. It's got potatoes, red beans, carrots, celery, onions and spinach with peeled garlic in homemade chicken broth.

I am thinking about visiting deafskeptic and sampling the soup to determine whether or not it's any good. :)

Woke up too early for a Saturday...goofed around a little......went out for breakfast...came back...went back to sleep!...I'm up and awake now. Thinking of our Thanksgiving menu to make.

I'm thinking I'll make roast vegetable soup for thanksgiving next week.

I am screw up my mind! I was dizzy I am very dizzy happened health screw up! serious! that is not attention! I am not feeling weak! I am fail my body! i have problem I am pissed off my health!! i am very not feeling!! I am very not well! I am stress off while rest! Hope be feeling take care your eveyone! soon! I am very lost my mind! soon anytime! I am illness!

Wirelessly posted

I have seen that a lot of you guys mention that others ask if your dead... And I'm thinking " people actually ask that?" It baffles the mind, honestly... If you're WALKING you are obviously alive. Some humans just make me ashamed of being part of the human species...

Wirelessly posted

I have seen that a lot of you guys mention that others ask if your dead... And I'm thinking " people actually ask that?" It baffles the mind, honestly... If you're WALKING you are obviously alive. Some humans just make me ashamed of being part of the human species...

Where did you see that?

Wirelessly posted

deafgal001 said:
Wirelessly posted

Where did you see that?

Several posts around AD and some youtube videos were the girl precisely made the video stating " I am not dead. Stop asking." cause instead of saying "Deaf" they'd say "death". And it really made me wonder how can someone ask you that consciously knowin that "death" implies/means something/one is dead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back