What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
:-o

:shock: I always thought it was a platypus to represent Australia!
Nah, it is a clusmy duck that reminds me of my old favourite teddy duck, which I had it since I was born, it got destroyed about 12 - 15 years ago.

I am thinking how to get an ice bed :lol:

thinking about many things. especially my friend's hubby who was shot dead recently. I wish people would stop taking things for granted. it shouldn't be her hubby, my sweetest friend. :(

How horrible!!!! My thoughts and condolences go out to you and your friend. :hug:

Thinking about that I may be good enough shape by next summer to wear a bikini if I keep this up. So far lost 40 lbs!

am thinking to go to Cupertino on this Saturday for softball, not sure

thinking about many things. especially my friend's hubby who was shot dead recently. I wish people would stop taking things for granted. it shouldn't be her hubby, my sweetest friend. :(

oh wow. I'm sorry to hear that and yes we do take things for granted. :hug:

I'm thinking that someday in the not to far off future... I want to be able to work from 'home'-- doing something I love-- not just working to make a living...

thank you shel & deafskeptic for hugs. :hug: very horrible. her hubby and brother in law went to bank, insisting her to stay home (too pregnant), both got shot by crime group in front of bank.. he had just resigned his public prosecutor position. I wonder if he was a target. he was a great guy, this family would be in FRONT of the line going to heaven. wonderful family fallen apart now. so sad and shocking.

I am thinking about the torque potential if Tesla Motors made an electric powered motorcycle ........:hmm:

I just saw some interesting pics of life on Mars. Woot! Thinking of posting them here. :lol:

I am thinking of 10/15/10 :giggle:

I am thinking about the torque potential if Tesla Motors made an electric powered motorcycle ........:hmm:

Theres an electric powered motorcycle company... In Boulder too. Kinda a hybrid of scooter and motorcycle. But it goes effin fast.

I'm thinking I'm SOOOO thankful it's Friday!! (and payday!!) woot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back