What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are often called monkey bars.......and illegal in CA.....yet I see them all of the time. I wouldn't be caught dead with them....

Quite a few of the biker groups or clubs here in Palm Beach County have them. It's just weird and I think dangerous. That's my opinion. I would never be caught dead on a motorcycle.

I am thinking how happy I am to see the rain arrive. :)

I'm thinking I don't want to go outside now because it's blustery and cold. Although now there's sunshine coming out.

I'm thinking about the weather lately....beautiful days but a bit chilly nights.

I am thinking how happy I am to see the rain arrive. :)

Me too. It's been raining all day where I live. Nights are getting colder now though days are still warm. Soon I'll be wearing my boots again.

thinking about many things. especially my friend's hubby who was shot dead recently. I wish people would stop taking things for granted. it shouldn't be her hubby, my sweetest friend. :(

I'm thinking how lucky Adam is to have my little brother here for him-- M took him to the movies this afternoon-- said he was AWESOME, wore the 3d glasses 2/3 of the time, sat in M's lap- ate 1/2 M's nachos, and signed Ice Cream and said Peas?? So M spent like $7 on an Ice Cream sundae for Adam-- told me Adam was so well behaved and he was so proud of him... being a single mom it's nice to know that there's a good role model for my little man in his life-- although sometimes M and I could probably kill each other-- he's good to my little guy-- and LOVES being an Uncle...

I'm thinking that I hope my boxes of shopping from US will arrive soon this week! *rubbing hands in anticipation*

thinking about many things. especially my friend's hubby who was shot dead recently. I wish people would stop taking things for granted. it shouldn't be her hubby, my sweetest friend. :(

horrible.

life is short.

Just thinking about how much I hate the heat here... it was 113 degrees yesterday!!! *groans*

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back