What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, my and Lanapoo's friendship is epic. It's spanned years and continents. :P Our story is a lengthy narrative!

Thats cool.

For what it's worth.. I spent consecutive four days with her... She did not even change her shirt once. Wore the same shirt for four days.

That was enough for a life time.

*exhales*

Why dont you jack off in front of pop and cum all over it? That way you wont ever be addicted to it again. Doesnt hurt to try.

not sure jack off? what is that is jack off tell me!!

damn it I understand I don't show images I understand analyze dictionary I am embrassment!

Oh well from swimming to masturbation. Is this discussion in the right thread?

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Wirelessly posted

This is hilarious!

Thats cool.

For what it's worth.. I spent consecutive four days with her... She did not even change her shirt once. Wore the same shirt for four days.

That was enough for a life time.

*exhales*

Uhm, that was my work shirt? I changed right out of that thing as soon as I finished.

Yeah that could be a problem.... I might have to wait for grandkids....That way I can spoil them then send them home

There is that.

Or you could follow into Charlie Chaplin's footsteps and start fathering kids in your 70's or 80's? :lol:

I'm guessing your daughter's 22 or 23?

thinking that my website for web design (Tomorrow Web Designs) has ceased and will be replaced with a new one in the coming weeks.

Does a cold shower help?

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back