What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a hot date:naughty:?

HAHAAHA no.. just thought it would be nice to go out and cheer for the kid and his team.. btw they won last night.. I might go tomorrow night depending on the weather so.. ah

Wirelessly posted

Sharky99 said:
Got a hot date:naughty:?

HAHAAHA no.. just thought it would be nice to go out and cheer for the kid and his team.. btw they won last night.. I might go tomorrow night depending on the weather so.. ah

Heeheee ... I am glad you had fun and rooting for your friend's kid. My cousin's son is in a local hockey team for kiddos. Guess who inspired him? My beloved Anaheim Ducks :D

google chrome is very neat powerful technology fast different news stranger different old different update

Bottesini: Have you ever drunk "Mango tea"? How about "white tea"?

As for Google Chrome-my son switched to it from FireFox when this computer was installed-recently. I don't notice any difference.

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

My son switched this computer from Firefox to Google Chrome.

Bottesini: as a tea "lover" ever heard of Mango tea? What about "white tea"?

I know about white tea and I like the flavor. It is supposed to have more health benefits than green or black teas.

Mango tea? I don't think I would like it. I did used to like mango lollipops that were covered in a chili/salt crust from Mexico.

Do you like Mango Tea?

By the way, Chrome is a good choice. Spelling dictionary built right in.

I am not happy that the perfumes I had ordered have not arrived yet. I was hoping to have it in time for mum's birthday, which was yesterday. *sighs*

By the way, Chrome is a good choice. Spelling dictionary built right in.

I do love that! I am a good speller, but I like when that little red line shows up under a mis-spelled word so I know right away I've done something wrong. It's pretty cool :)

Bottesini: the Mango tea is from Sri Lanka. Brand name is Jolly.. A special in a local dollar shop. Try again. Keep trying strange brands-yeah the price is right! Yeah even had mango jam which fine to me.

As for Chrome- Canadian spelling is redlined as is Sri which is the correct spelling.

Bottesini: the Mango tea is from Sri Lanka. Brand name is Jolly.. A special in a local dollar shop. Try again. Keep trying strange brands-yeah the price is right! Yeah even had mango jam which fine to me.

As for Chrome- Canadian spelling is redlined as is Sri which is the correct spelling.

I also like to try Dollar stores. Sometimes very cool stuff turns up. Chrome also underlines perfectly good words that I know are right, but you have the option to right click and select "add to dictionary", then Chrome will understand you are the master the next time!

Thinking that I cant wait for my Sketchers Shape Ups to arrive so my achy feet can get some relief. Lately, they have been feeling worse and worse. Dont know why.

Shel, come to my house and do these stupid IEPS for me, pretty please!!!!

I HATE WRITING IEPS. FUCKING hate them.

I got one more to write before the end of the year. I hate writing them too! Are your IEPs online? Ours are online now so the people up on the state level are watching us so we have to make sure we dont make the tinest grammatical error! Lots of pressure!

I thought IEPs were confidential, posting them on the Internet is a breach of confidentiality, no?

I thought IEPs were confidential, posting them on the Internet is a breach of confidentiality, no?

I would hope (and assume) it's only accessible by password, and probably only a means of transmitting them electronically versus paper in the mail/fax.

Wirelessly posted

You don't want to know what I am thinking lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back