What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
keeping my fingered crossed for you! :aw:

I slept 3 hours yesterday and I NEVER sleep in the middle of the day. I need more iron and I need to eat more consistantly. I'm off to buy a steak - hopefully my veggie roommates won't be too offended.

:drool:

I slept 3 hours yesterday and I NEVER sleep in the middle of the day. I need more iron and I need to eat more consistantly. I'm off to buy a steak - hopefully my veggie roommates won't be too offended.

300674347303.jpg

It will take 2-3 weeks to regulate the Fe levels in your blood with the tablets. Until then take supplements and add more lean meat to your diet.

I am very anemic as well, I'm just too lazy to do much about it. For about 6 mos I had to take iron tablets because I was so horribly anemic, but I hated it because the tablets made me sick and I vomited nearly every time I took one.

I'm thinking about having dinner with Alicia soon and I'm really excited to DJ tonight. Last night our club was packed and amazing so I'm hoping for great vibes tonight too.

We had pizza for dinner. It was ok, I don't like a certain way a certain someone likes their pizza. I will be getting my own personal sized one from now on lol

I'm hoping my new vibrating alarm clock gets here before I have to work tomorrow :D
I'm thinking about babysitting tonight, especially on no sleep.
about all the stuff I ordered tonight on gift cards *shhh*.
about what excuse I can use to do some baking :D
that Paperclip will probably be better with black eyeliner than myself (mind as well be black eyeshadow, I either smudge it all around or stab myself in the eye).

why it's so warm and how I wish places had air con in the UK
if I'll ever get to visit my uncle in Alberta then visit Toronto
if I'll pass my driving theory test next weekend

I am thinking of taking a short nap...feeling kinda sluggish after my workout.

Did you get checked out my a dr?

Thinking about the new job I started today and wondering whether I like it or not... :mad2: Haven't eaten much in 3 days... :( *sigh*

I have to say, I'm glad I'm not the only one experience the new work messed up sleep/eating schedule. I continually seem to miss either lunch or dinner (not that much is done for either) and I sleep through breakfast. i woke up about an hr ago (2 pm)!

I have to say, I'm glad I'm not the only one experience the new work messed up sleep/eating schedule. I continually seem to miss either lunch or dinner (not that much is done for either) and I sleep through breakfast. i woke up about an hr ago (2 pm)!

Me not eating is just stress related! Always the same procedure :wave: When it gets more than a week I better go to the doc for meds again... now that I was off them for over 2 months :(

I start my last module tonight , its so exciting in four weeks its all complete. After, step into externship:D

externship? never heard of that is it the same as internship?

Thinking the repair guy for the A/C better be right. He finally got here and said there was nothing wrong. He boosted the fan speed. All I know is, when it was in the 90's -100 outside, we were cooler in the house than this. We are only in the upper 80's to low 90's and it can't keep up? Sounds fishy to me. :hmm:

Thinking the repair guy for the A/C better be right. He finally got here and said there was nothing wrong. He boosted the fan speed. All I know is, when it was in the 90's -100 outside, we were cooler in the house than this. We are only in the upper 80's to low 90's and it can't keep up? Sounds fishy to me. :hmm:

He boosted the fan speed???? That sounds very fishy to me.

Thinking about how the week is NOT off to a good start and how it will probably be more of the same for a couple more weeks at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back