What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
English Word。。。= =

I'm thinking about having dinner with Alicia soon and I'm really excited to DJ tonight. Last night our club was packed and amazing so I'm hoping for great vibes tonight too.

DJ, what are you guys having for dinner today?
all of a sudden, i am hungry now. :mad2: ha We will go to the in laws' dinner in an hour. I dunno what dinner they are having for.. oh well . lol

I am thinking that I love my friend's new hippie store that just had its grand opening today. I wish her the best of luck with the business. :)

I have too many around here.

I am thinking about how annoyied I am right now. My electrical port on my laptop isn't wornking. So my laptop battery isn't taking a charge. & OF COURSE it's out of warranty.

I am thinking how hilarious juliterptobe's siggy is but i feel bad at the same time. it is not too bad humind out there but it's sort of returning soon.

I rather fresh cool air than the AC keeps freezing up in here. :roll:

by the way,

I%20Love%20New%20York%20Big%20Apple%20hat%20pin.JPG

I wish your AC IS working over there. sorry. do you guys have the fan ceilings?

no ceiling is too low with all the tall members of this family. We have floor fans running in every room, but still it is over 90 in the house.

I am hoping that KristinaB stays cool and I'm wondering if I can pull off black eyeliner.

:( hope the heat waves go away as soon as possible. sometimes the cold wet towels put on back of you neck to keep cool do help a little bit, but not long enough.

I am thinking of Ben & Jerry's ice cream and some sleep. Back and at 'em again in the morning

I am thinking how hilarious juliterptobe's siggy is but i feel bad at the same time. it is not too bad humind out there but it's sort of returning soon.

I rather fresh cool air than the AC keeps freezing up in here. :roll:

by the way,

I%20Love%20New%20York%20Big%20Apple%20hat%20pin.JPG

I am now wondering if my cooling issues on my laptop before hand made the electrical port fail.

Last edited:
I am thinking how busy my weekend has been. One baby shower, one birthday, tomorrow I have church and Sunday dinner here. I would do the potluck dinner at church tomorrow but I don't much feel like it.

I didn't think it could get too much worse, and boy was I wrong. I am thanking the good Lord now!! We went 3 hours with no electricity this am. Seems the power company had to replace a few transformers. 4 of them blew out and all four were 40 years old. Now we have our fans back. I get to change my shirt from all the perspiration. Ugh!! A/C repairman will hopefully be here tomorrow. Keep the fingers crossed.

after all it's only sunday I probably go out to mall or something but I tend to change mind at last min but happy sunday to all of you! ;)

I didn't think it could get too much worse, and boy was I wrong. I am thanking the good Lord now!! We went 3 hours with no electricity this am. Seems the power company had to replace a few transformers. 4 of them blew out and all four were 40 years old. Now we have our fans back. I get to change my shirt from all the perspiration. Ugh!! A/C repairman will hopefully be here tomorrow. Keep the fingers crossed.

keeping my fingered crossed for you! :aw:

I slept 3 hours yesterday and I NEVER sleep in the middle of the day. I need more iron and I need to eat more consistantly. I'm off to buy a steak - hopefully my veggie roommates won't be too offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back