What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much for your thoughts bout my good friend. :)

thinking how lovely day today is.... a very very thick fog is covering the airport and my work :mrgreen:

I am thinking about how hard it is to find afford able housing near my college in Selden, NY. Grrrrrr I need to make this all work!

I am thinking and not thrilling about hot humid visiting my area tomorrow and staying until Friday!! :ugh:

I am thinking son did better than I thought with this past year's school. After his placement tests, he qualifies for 9th grade. We had been concentrating on 7th grade stuff, but he did a 9th grade placement test and he's finally back to where he should be. He will be doing a Virtual School this year. It will be a little easier for me.

I'm thinking theres been an awful lot of spam going on here tonight. and it aint even a full moon yet!

I'm thinking I will stay away from AllDeaf for a while. I seem to be getting to emotional and there's no reason for it. Be back whenever.

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:
I'm thinking I will stay away from AllDeaf for a while. I seem to be getting to emotional and there's no reason for it. Be back whenever.

Awww KristinaB, don't let site get to you. Best to avoid taking it personal and enjoy the site with the rest of us. Take your time to break and see you when you get back :hug:

AHh thinking of this weekend to do some work at the apt.. clean up more and sort more stuff to shred or box up and put away.. and relax some more.. hehe..

I am thinking that I love my friend's new hippie store that just had its grand opening today. I wish her the best of luck with the business. :)

I am thinking I have an extremely busy weekend in front of me. I have a yard sale, a baby shower, and a birthday party, all in one day. When will I ever get to rest?

Wirelessly posted

shel90 said:
I am thinking that I love my friend's new hippie store that just had its grand opening today. I wish her the best of luck with the business. :)

Does she have a website?

I am thinking about a bet someone just threw my way........Trading places style.

Am thinking since my PM announced the date of upcoming election that it'll be a cliffhanger of a election, indeed.

We're voting on 21st Aug.

I'm thinking I'm sleepy! Am wondering if the musical instruments I put on ebay will sell (am saving for a car) and thinking I should do something about making a website for the jewellery I make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back