What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
im thinking to tempting to buy new worth liberty glove and one new bat..dayum, im addict.

Liberty is nice.

yeah man.. one glove of mine (13" and Rawlings) is giving signing that are very WORN OUT. I have another two gloves left (easton redline and gold glove rawlings).. I just need 12.75...another two gloves that i have is 12.5 and 12.

bat- im thinking to buy: SSR2 (easton), Kendrick (combat), Titan Reload 2011 endload (worth), DUO (worth) or Salvo (easton)

still research and havent decide to buy..i know, im crazy.

Wirelessly posted

Thinking WriteAlex and jillio are right. Harder to find affordable healthy food in the Vancouver area than Victoria.

yeah man.. one glove of mine (13" and Rawlings) is giving signing that are very WORN OUT. I have another two gloves left (easton redline and gold glove rawlings).. I just need 12.75...another two gloves that i have is 12.5 and 12.

bat- im thinking to buy: SSR2 (easton), Kendrick (combat), Titan Reload 2011 endload (worth), DUO (worth) or Salvo (easton)

I usually go on equipment purchasing binge in March when softball season is ready to begin for spring. Yes, this was bad year- I spent so much money :roll: but I am still enjoying the stuff I bought.

Last night's game was SOOOO strange up and down emotion game for me. I had some major mental breakdown in 6th and 7th inning and made 4 errors in 2 innings! :shock: I had some trouble see the ball off the bat- there were light/shaddows/light on infield and after that first error in 6th inning, I lost some focus and then it turned into disaster for me at SS. We were up 6 runs, then thanks to my errors they pulled ahead 14-12 in the 7th. We did get last at bat though, and strangely enough as life presents us, I got up after we tied 14-14 and runner on second- I redeemed myself and got a hit and we won. WEIRDO

I was so down on myself from defense (usually easy no brainer for me) that it wasn't until this morning I enjoyed that we won and I did get game winning RBI after letting the lead go. DEEP BREATH ahhhh

Get the DUO....It is nice. I would try to find someone going to Orlando Sept 22-26. All the trucks will be there. Bats off the truck are better.

I usually go on equipment purchasing binge in March when softball season is ready to begin for spring. Yes, this was bad year- I spent so much money :roll: but I am still enjoying the stuff I bought.

Last night's game was SOOOO strange up and down emotion game for me. I had some major mental breakdown in 6th and 7th inning and made 4 errors in 2 innings! :shock: I had some trouble see the ball off the bat- there were light/shaddows/light on infield and after that first error in 6th inning, I lost some focus and then it turned into disaster for me at SS. We were up 6 runs, then thanks to my errors they pulled ahead 14-12 in the 7th. We did get last at bat though, and strangely enough as life presents us, I got up after we tied 14-14 and runner on second- I redeemed myself and got a hit and we won. WEIRDO

I was so down on myself from defense (usually easy no brainer for me) that it wasn't until this morning I enjoyed that we won and I did get game winning RBI after letting the lead go. DEEP BREATH ahhhh

Good job to redeemed and win the game. It happens, you are not only one, it include me. I made NO errors for 8 games until 9th game, i was miserables because i made 3 errors in 4 innings!! (not in one inning, thank goodness). I was angry, upset and piss off but i decided to make it up by hitting...That night is OFF. Its normal.

Get the DUO....It is nice. I would try to find someone going to Orlando Sept 22-26. All the trucks will be there. Bats off the truck are better.

Yeah, i know that there are best bats in the trucks that selling are far better than order from websites or buy in stores.

DUO? some of my friends say that Worth Titan Reload is better.

My externship is coming closer to an end (Sept 15) YES!!!

i am thinking to buy bat today by order through website...i narrowed into two bats and still need to research on it more.

-Worth Resmondo Duo
-Easton Salvo

Good job to redeemed and win the game. It happens, you are not only one, it include me. I made NO errors for 8 games until 9th game, i was miserables because i made 3 errors in 4 innings!! (not in one inning, thank goodness). I was angry, upset and piss off but i decided to make it up by hitting...That night is OFF. Its normal.

Yeah, i know that there are best bats in the trucks that selling are far better than order from websites or buy in stores.

DUO? some of my friends say that Worth Titan Reload is better.

I agree unless the DUO is off the truck. I got three from the truck in May and I like them so far. I like the Mutant better than the Titan though. It's all about feel. Everybody is different.

I am thinking - I can't wait for this summer to be over. This heat is something else.

so why was your bill $800?
I do not know, I already sent an email to an specific respresentative to explain why $800, and it has nothing to do with the tethering fee since I have 3GB tethering data included in my plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back