What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
More friend's houses has been destroyed... this is pretty bad....

more than 8000 acres been burnt already..

Check this out:

Hayman fire was 137,000 acres.

I really hope it doesn't get that bad. I have too many friends that lives in that area...

Aww man!! I need to call some friends from out there and check on them... thanks for the update... ((hugs)) sorry about your friends home... that has to be devistating!!

Aww man!! I need to call some friends from out there and check on them... thanks for the update... ((hugs)) sorry about your friends home... that has to be devistating!!

If they're outside of the mountains and in Boulder, they're fine other than a layer of ashes on their houses...

Sorry to hear what happeneind to your area, PFH! Stay safe, mate. I remember vividly about the Canberra Bushfires in 2003, 500+ homes lost (including my mum's cousins's house) and 4 lives lost. a scary black day for us all, indeed.

Thinking how angry I got with my cellphone provider on why I just got billed $800+ for some reason, and I sent an email demanding them to explain.

Thinking I will go buy some Pepto..........

More friend's houses has been destroyed... this is pretty bad....

more than 8000 acres been burnt already..

Check this out:

Hayman fire was 137,000 acres.

I really hope it doesn't get that bad. I have too many friends that lives in that area...

Dang. That's bad. I hope your bushfire won't resemblence the worst bushfire ever that we had the misfortune to go through last year. I hope your friends are getting out of these areas asap. Also hope that the firies from all over US is coming over to CO to pitch in if it gets worse.

I'm thinking "wonder how my little guy did his first day at his new school"... he'd buddied up w/another 'newer' kid and was already wrecking havoc when I was there!! :) :) That's my little man!! :) :)

Lol, glad to hear he's causing a ruckus at the Kinder. Sounds like he'll do fine anywhere he goes. :)

If that was the bet made for me...... I'd be screwed. I don't know what I haven't done... literally.

Have you even done knitting? :)

Lol, glad to hear he's causing a ruckus at the Kinder. Sounds like he'll do fine anywhere he goes. :)

Thank you Miss D... he was reluctant to go this morning but apparently it was all for show, shortly after I left he was ok!! He's a rotten one!! :)

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

JClarke said:
Thinking how angry I got with my cellphone provider on why I just got billed $800+ for some reason, and I sent an email demanding them to explain.

You were charged for too many vp calls and you said it was nothing. :laugh: You'd never know, lol.

tethering fee

tethering fee

Yup, it could be.

Last month I went to the Telus store near my hometown and I happened to meet the manager whom I knew since we were kids. I asked him for a help on tethering and he shook his head. I asked him why and he said it was going to cost you a lot in your bill. Then he told me to forget it.

it happens to me before on my blackberry, TMobile charged me almost 350 bucks, i was like, YO!YO!! i went to TMobile customer service and i BLEW at them up for this silly one. They explained to me reason why: late bill charge, voice charges, and normal charge (usually 75 bucks)..

I told me, i never missed any payment, can you check it up on my account..they said, it is MY account. i was like wtf?! i told them it is IMPOSSIBLE. They asked them to ask me what is my social security and questions, i answered them all. They said, they made mistake, it is displace of the account in different name. Their apologized, and gave me one month free.

DAYUM. I hate that but ever since, there is nothing happened to me after that. WHEW.

Have you even done knitting? :)

Believe it or not, yes. For $15 an hour too.

I was mentoring interpreters and they took me to a knitting lesson so they can practice interpreting odd stuff. Knitting was a great idea on their part. It required them to use a lot of conceptual signs instead of words.

They also practiced on reading up on knitting on their own in advance and were able to translate with very small effort... It was a great experience.

Update on the fire...

100ish buildings has been destroyed. 9 of them belonged to fire fighters that were fighting the fire.

Not sure on how big it is now. about 500-600 fire fighters are fighting this fire currently. I am seeing them coming in from all directions hours away.

Two people attended the ASL night last night were from the area as well. Their home was saved.

We'll see what happens.

Update on the fire...

100ish buildings has been destroyed. 9 of them belonged to fire fighters that were fighting the fire.

Not sure on how big it is now. about 500-600 fire fighters are fighting this fire currently. I am seeing them coming in from all directions hours away.

Two people attended the ASL night last night were from the area as well. Their home was saved.

We'll see what happens.

Here's hoping.....what's the weather forecast for the next 48 hours? Hang in there, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back