What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, will find out more later tonight.
Sending me chills.

From what I have heard from people who lived in the area - an entire town was also burnt down. Small one. They also saved Gold Hill, which was a relief for me. (My favorite wifi spot)

Glad you are ok. Let me know if workers are needed. I will bring some up.

Curious- does this friend of yours, have any children? (the one that has the burned-down house)

I am here at the Avery tap room. I'm facing the windows and I can see the smokes coming up from the mountains. It seems like that the fire hit a couple more buildings on the top of the mountains.

I also am seeing the planes that carries water/retardants coming in and out of the area above us.

I am here at the Avery tap room. I'm facing the windows and I can see the smokes coming up from the mountains. It seems like that the fire hit a couple more buildings on the top of the mountains.

I also am seeing the planes that carries water/retardants coming in and out of the area above us.

yea it was a cool sight to watch. I saw that kind of activity at this mountain from George Washington Bridge when I was going home.

We lived in Boulder and Broomfield when I was out there- man I hate hearing this!

Those planes taking off from the Jefferson County Municipal airport or what ever they call that little airport out side of Broomfield?? Could see it from my house as a kid...

We lived in Boulder and Broomfield when I was out there- man I hate hearing this!

Those planes taking off from the Jefferson County Municipal airport or what ever they call that little airport out side of Broomfield?? Could see it from my house as a kid...

It seems it is heading to Jeffco, but would make more sense if they went to Boulder Airport? More water out that-a-way too.

yea it was a cool sight to watch. I saw that kind of activity at this mountain from George Washington Bridge when I was going home.

Yea, not my first time seeing this. Seen this stuff in Reno twice, near my home several times growing up. This hits me the most because I think I've possibly matured have more respect for nature and life.

Yea, not my first time seeing this. Seen this stuff in Reno twice, near my home several times growing up. This hits me the most because I think I've possibly matured have more respect for nature and life.

and also to live a minimalist. Sux to carry everything out when you have to evacuate.

Being a minimalist is a depressing life. Really. Well, not depressing if you have what you want-- but it's depressing when you are forcing yourself to live with less than what is comfortable.

Got nothing to do with the above post.

It seems it is heading to Jeffco, but would make more sense if they went to Boulder Airport? More water out that-a-way too.

I remember gosh nearly 30 yrs ago watching an explosion at Jeffco-- from our front porch!! EEK!!!

I'm thinking "wonder how my little guy did his first day at his new school"... he'd buddied up w/another 'newer' kid and was already wrecking havoc when I was there!! :) :) That's my little man!! :) :)

More friend's houses has been destroyed... this is pretty bad....

more than 8000 acres been burnt already..

Check this out:

Gov. Ritter has declared the fire a state of emergency and has dedicated $5 million to fighting the blaze.

"It's been since the Hayman Fire where that level of money was committed up front to fighting a fire," Ritter said.

Hayman fire was 137,000 acres.

I really hope it doesn't get that bad. I have too many friends that lives in that area...

Wondering if I could live on a beach for a year with no money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back