What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... Im on a Deaf Awareness Day committee and I thought this morning to why not let some Deaf websites know about DAD coming up soon... and of course, this was the only website I could think of with a big deaf community so meh why not... then I decided to start reading the rest of the website.

Bad idea.... My eyes went crosseyed. LOL too many posts o.o
You've got a lot to catch up on! :lol: Enjoy your stay in AD! :D

Tell me about it.... I'd say maybe... at least 6 or 7 years worth. :S

o.O stalking me eh? :lol:

3 years ago, huh... hmmm. I dont even remember what I was doing on here last time lol

o.O stalking me eh? :lol:

3 years ago, huh... hmmm. I dont even remember what I was doing on here last time lol
lol sorry about that - was checking your old threads, they are dated back in 2007

Checkin' me out? o.O

:lol: just playin'.

Wow.. 2007 huh. Just looked at those and wow, still talking about DAD :lol:

Guess I should start talking more about other things then.. :S

Checkin' me out? o.O

:lol: just playin'.

Wow.. 2007 huh. Just looked at those and wow, still talking about DAD :lol:

Guess I should start talking more about other things then.. :S
:lol: enjoy AD.

Thinking that I don't wanna go to work today !!!!

Thinking that I don't wanna go to work today !!!!

Then don't go!

ANALGLAUCOMA.jpg

For these who were wondering, I am okay. The town smells like a huge campfire this morning. Marshmallows anyone?

For the record, I have a ton of friends in the area where the wildfire is hitting. Its also one of my favorite places to camp, hike, take the dogs to, etc.. Ashes are hitting houses here in Boulder. Sad day.

This is what it looked like last night
genthumb.ashx

I know how you feel. Ive gone through several wildfires that came close to my home and the night scene looked exactly like that.

If you have breathing issues, be sure to pick up a painters mask or something to prevent from breathing in ashes.

Seems a friend's house was burnt down.

Checking on another friends house.. Hope it is still okay.

For these who were wondering, I am okay. The town smells like a huge campfire this morning. Marshmallows anyone?

For the record, I have a ton of friends in the area where the wildfire is hitting. Its also one of my favorite places to camp, hike, take the dogs to, etc.. Ashes are hitting houses here in Boulder. Sad day.

This is what it looked like last night
genthumb.ashx

Scary stuff!! Glad you're ok!!

oh a friend's house was burnt down?! oh no... thats not good. :S I hope they will be able to soon get all the help they need!

oh a friend's house was burnt down?! oh no... thats not good. :S I hope they will be able to soon get all the help they need!

Yea, will find out more later tonight.
Sending me chills.

From what I have heard from people who lived in the area - an entire town was also burnt down. Small one. They also saved Gold Hill, which was a relief for me. (My favorite wifi spot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back