What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking of cooking pasta :)

I am hoping it was rust or a Fiesta bowl hangover. They started ugly last year too.

The only reason I'm even chiming in here is that I have family (wife's side) in Roseburg who have sent three of their kids (son and twin girls-son an engineer, girls biz majors--son red-shirted football, played lacrosse..girls played lacrosse) thru Corvallis...:lol:

Son almost went to TCU but decided to stay near family

Last edited:
The only reason I'm even chiming in here is that I have family (wife's side) in Roseburg who have sent three of their kids (son and twin girls-son an engineer, girls biz majors--son red-shirted football, played lacrosse..girls played lacrosse) thru Corvallis...:lol:

Son almost went to TCU but decided to stay near family

My friend went to OSU...... We had alot of talk going back and forth this week. :lol:

My friend went to OSU...... We had alot of talk going back and forth this week. :lol:

OSU? which one is Ohio State University, Oregon State University, or Oklahoma State University?

Yea, problem is that what is being offered isnt offered at the times I am available.

Thanks...

ah, yeah it can be like that, sometimes. drats. If you are a member at the gym, thn it never hurt to fill out the feedback comments for the gym office to be aware about schedule.

I'm thinking how rare today is... its almost 10 and Adam is still asleep!! LOVING getting to sleep late!!

ha ha adamsmomma, my kids are still in their rooms after 10am becasue of the chilly weather. It feels like it's fall already! I am not sure if we have plan this late afternoon, if so, then we will have to wear clothes like what it's the fall weather. :shock:

OSU? which one is Ohio State University, Oregon State University, or Oklahoma State University?

Chevy, I think Tousi is refering to Oregon State, because that is in Corvalis. And, TX is refering to Oklahoma State. TX, you should come up to Salt Lake City when we pay TCU on Nov 6th :D

Chevy, I think Tousi is refering to Oregon State, because that is in Corvalis. And, TX is refering to Oklahoma State. TX, you should come up to Salt Lake City when we pay TCU on Nov 6th :D

That's a great idea. Actually Tousi and I were both referring to Oregon State because TCU played Oregon State last night.

What am I thinking about? Just laughing at all of Matajan's threads on the New Posts list whenever I take a gander on the number of people who actually felt the need to respond.

ha ha adamsmomma, my kids are still in their rooms after 10am becasue of the chilly weather. It feels like it's fall already! I am not sure if we have plan this late afternoon, if so, then we will have to wear clothes like what it's the fall weather. :shock:

Oh I know Frisky, I put Monkey in a long sleeved Tshirt and jeans (and sent a short sleeved shirt with him) when he stayed w/a friend today... I LOVE this weather!!

Gosh - I wish we had cooler weather. We had heat, humidity and then downpours and no we are back to heat and steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back