What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

I am thinking about this winter preparation. Wnters here are FRIGID! :cold:

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

I am thinking about this winter preparation. Wnters here are FRIGID! :cold:

:lol: My happiest time of year! Summers are just for surviving. Life begins in mid September! :party:

Thinking I thought PFH was one of the nature loving peaceniks. :hmm:

Thinking, why oh why do I have this craving for these dry roasted peanuts in the shell. Man, I am munching away.

Thinking about my first week with my students and how I can make this year a fun one for them. I got a tough group.

:lol: My happiest time of year! Summers are just for surviving. Life begins in mid September! :party:

Bott- go get your head checked :D Aren't winter in Iowa pretty wild cold??? Even if similar to here that is bad enough. I just don't like winter at all, blah :mad:

I am a warm temp person- even hot is fine, just no cold for me please. Im already planning all my short winter excursions in preparation for cold season. I get serioulsy depressed in winter- like want to put a bullet through my brain type of depressed.

Bott- go get your head checked :D Aren't winter in Iowa pretty wild cold??? Even if similar to here that is bad enough. I just don't like winter at all, blah :mad:

I am a warm temp person- even hot is fine, just no cold for me please. Im already planning all my short winter excursions in preparation for cold season. I get serioulsy depressed in winter- like want to put a bullet through my brain type of depressed.

:lol: Ok, but 99% of Iowa psychiatrist agree that cold weather is best.

Don't forget my step mother is a psychologist too, and she says I am perfect! :angel:

I really feel in summer like you feel in winter. The three hot months here just leave me feeling sick and not doing much of anything.

Thinking---What movie do I want to see? We have so many DVD's and I'm not sure what to watch. Do I feel like magic, Vampires, X-Men, Tim Burton movies, or what? Gee, so many choices.

:lol: You're crazy! I'm a native Californian and a West Coast'r which means I've never seen cold like this. It'll cost me an arm and a leg for sure.

:lol: You're crazy! I'm a native Californian and a West Coast'r which means I've never seen cold like this. It'll cost me an arm and a leg for sure.

Maybe I am just part Polar bear! Last night, I was getting my fleece lined Crocs out of storage and locating my fall clothes.

Just buy some thermals to wear under your clothes and good gloves and a hat and it won't be half as bad as you think.

Get a good supply of hot chocolate and board games and you may be surprised what a good time you and your family will have.

Thinking how to get my stubborn stomach flat as an iron!

Thinking how to get my stubborn stomach flat as an iron!

Gee, I've been told sit-ups, but I'm sure you do those every so often. and I mean this facetiously.

Sorry - I'm being a sh&t-head tonight. I wish I could lose the thighs, hips and stomach.

Maybe I am just part Polar bear! Last night, I was getting my fleece lined Crocs out of storage and locating my fall clothes.

Just buy some thermals to wear under your clothes and good gloves and a hat and it won't be half as bad as you think.

Get a good supply of hot chocolate and board games and you may be surprised what a good time you and your family will have.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking but the thermal thing. :hmm: I already have good gloves. I need to get a heavy coat as well.

Bott, aside from warm weather, going out and seeing green grass, trees etc rejuvinates my spirits. You are right we all do have our particular tastes with weather. Unless you are one of the few lucky ones, most of us live somewhere that is either too hot or too cold for most of the times.

I do try to get away from the colds by heading south for 2-3 day golfing trips, plus a week in florida to help keep me happy in winters. I do like to head up to ski- very very close to my house, but that is the ONLY thing cold is good for to me.

Gee, I've been told sit-ups, but I'm sure you do those every so often. and I mean this facetiously.

Sorry - I'm being a sh&t-head tonight. I wish I could lose the thighs, hips and stomach.

I do all that and some...I run, I workout for 90 mins 5 times a week, swim laps and etch etc...my stomach just wont go down. It is sooooo weird. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! If I wasnt doing anything and complaining, then yea, I wouldnt have any excuse but I have been working out like a freak for over a year and I still have rolls. :mad:

After making several weighted sensory items for Adam to take to his new school next week, I'm thinking of making them and selling them on Etsy.com....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back