What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: a couple do.....A few of them are pretty cute though.

There was a woman in the 90's....probably the best female player ever that had to be "checked" a couple times. Once at USSSA womens and once at ASA. She wasn't big at all but she was very strong and had a manly face.

Theres a reason I LOVE playing CO-ED.

I was fortunate to play with a team out in Omaha that was in a recreational league. The team had three women who could go yard on regular basis. :shock: It was a fun year.

I am thinking of FOOOOOTTTTBAAALLLL SEASON!!!! The REAL thing not the fake preseason games! LOL

I'll have my brother check the vent outside this weekend... since the hose is tight on there and not kinked, I can see that-- I'd love to save a repair call :)

LOL yeah the lent trap is on the top- so he can't reach it yet :) :) (thank GOD!!) And matt took that part off when he took the back off-- it's an older dryer

look like you need a new dryer but in the meanwhile, you can throw your outdoor dried clothes in your dryer to soften it up if it still runs.

Am thinking about what I'm gonna wear tomorrow....an old boyfriend is taking me to Lunch at 'Gators Dockside.....wheeeee!...I'm shivering in my skeevies! :giggle:

I do not like the new format of AllDeaf. I hate when blogs change their looks.

wha the h..ell?! i dont like this appearance of AD!! its mad ugly!

ha glad to know that I am not alone to notice that tooo. I can't say if it's ugly because its all new. guess you dislike changing. eh.

look like you need a new dryer but in the meanwhile, you can throw your outdoor dried clothes in your dryer to soften it up if it still runs.

I'm gonna have my little bro check the outside vent (It's too high for short me to reach LOL) b/c the people who lived there before me-- NASTY!!! so it's possible it's clogged!

(thanks TxGolfer for the idea!!)

I'm wondering why it's so hard to get my Dad to understand why I want to be able to print directions to my CI audie's new addy at my sister's house next week as opposed to verbal instructions via my little sister. Hearing are so DENSE sometimes.

I'm thinking about how in 2 hours most of my co-workers will leave (and the office will be peaceful) :D :D and in 3 hours I'll be done and off for the LONG weekend!!! YAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back