What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is something going on with AD? All of a sudden, my screens look a little different.

what is BJ Fulk?

Wrong.. its "Who is BJ Fulk?"

He's a professional softball player who has a name on a bat. The bat is the mayhem.

Jeff Hall is another.

BJ Fulk in the black:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeKhT089pOQ[/ame]

you said you'll try new Mayhem.. just thought its BJ Fulk...

what color of Mayhem bat that your teammate have? If carolina blue or really light blue- its BJ Fulk.

thats only latest Mayhem, i know of.

I have a Booger. very hot.

Wrong.. its "Who is BJ Fulk?"

He's a professional softball player who has a name on a bat. The bat is the mayhem.

Jeff Hall is another.

BJ Fulk in the black:
YouTube - BJ Fulk vs Christan aka Derby Girl

I know Christian.... Played coed against her many times. Derby Girls is also a Bat by Combat and a team name for a womens team out of Michigan (Sponsored by Combat). Alot of my MN female friends play on that team as well including my best friend's best friend. And these girls are just "B" you should see some of the players on the Karphone team.

you said you'll try new Mayhem.. just thought its BJ Fulk...

what color of Mayhem bat that your teammate have? If carolina blue or really light blue- its BJ Fulk.

thats only latest Mayhem, i know of.

Ok, thanks for clarification- I won't get to see the bat until next Tuesday, so I'll look at that model

I'm thinking I REALLLLLLY need to get my dryer checked... its not the heating element little bro already checked that... think its the thermostat... I'm tired of hanging up ALL the laundry... oh well at least its clean, scratchy but clean! Lol

I'm thinking I REALLLLLLY need to get my dryer checked... its not the heating element little bro already checked that... think its the thermostat... I'm tired of hanging up ALL the laundry... oh well at least its clean, scratchy but clean! Lol

I think you should just put a towel or sheet around your neck and run around your neighborhood twice for each piece and make everyone in neighborhood go :shock:

I think you should just put a towel or sheet around your neck and run around your neighborhood twice for each piece and make everyone in neighborhood go :shock:

LMAO Doug! I could play superman and see how long it'd take for the neighbors called the men in white coats! :D:D (thanks for the giggle :giggle:)

It's most likely a clogged vent

you mean from outside?? cause we just moved in here and put new hose, etc on it?? if that's all it is that could be an easy fix LOL

you mean from outside?? cause we just moved in here and put new hose, etc on it?? if that's all it is that could be an easy fix LOL

Yeah....could be a birds nest outside. Maybe a stuck flapper. Also hose could be kinked or may have come loose. If the element is working, it is usually a vent problem

I know it's so obvious but.. maybe check the inside vent more thoroughly??? maybe any object inside that slot?? you know how kids are...

laundry-room-06.jpg

Yeah....could be a birds nest outside. Maybe a stuck flapper. Also hose could be kinked or may have come loose. If the element is working, it is usually a vent problem

I'll have my brother check the vent outside this weekend... since the hose is tight on there and not kinked, I can see that-- I'd love to save a repair call :)

I know it's so obvious but.. maybe check the inside vent more thoroughly??? maybe any object inside that slot?? you know how kids are...

laundry-room-06.jpg

LOL yeah the lent trap is on the top- so he can't reach it yet :) :) (thank GOD!!) And matt took that part off when he took the back off-- it's an older dryer

Wonders why the fudge the AD site looks different?????

I am thinking it was great interpreting today :)

wha the h..ell?! i dont like this appearance of AD!! its mad ugly!

I know Christian.... Played coed against her many times. Derby Girls is also a Bat by Combat and a team name for a womens team out of Michigan (Sponsored by Combat). Alot of my MN female friends play on that team as well including my best friend's best friend. And these girls are just "B" you should see some of the players on the Karphone team.

Thats awesome do these women have mustaches? :shock:

Thats awesome do these women have mustaches? :shock:

:lol: a couple do.....A few of them are pretty cute though.

There was a woman in the 90's....probably the best female player ever that had to be "checked" a couple times. Once at USSSA womens and once at ASA. She wasn't big at all but she was very strong and had a manly face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back