What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about the job interview I did today.. hope I did well enough to be hired... also thinking about tonite's Game 7 for Pittsburgh and Montreal... should be a great game.. still have to tape it as I have to work.. oh well.. lol

Go Penguins!!!:P

I'm thinking, it's time to break out the 6 foot table and cutting board and get to my sewing. Got to make pajama britches for the guys and skirts for me, new jammies for daughter and repair a quilt.

I'm thinking, it's time to break out the 6 foot table and cutting board and get to my sewing. Got to make pajama britches for the guys and skirts for me, new jammies for daughter and repair a quilt.

How'd you learn to sew? I'm trying to teach myself how to sew.

How'd you learn to sew? I'm trying to teach myself how to sew.

mother taught me when I was 5 or 6. I grew up with a very crafty family. Mom and I sew, quilt, crochet, knit, needlepoint and counted cross-stitch. I also do scrap-booking, card making and things like that. I was telling SallyLou in chat earlier that I have a sign for my kitchen labeled "Mom's Kitchen" and there are times when I will print out a "menu" or "daily special" for dinner.

My mother used to crochet and knitting but I never really got interested in it. Don't think anyone else in the family are especially crafty. I'm trying to teach myself how to do DIY stuff.

Thinking I am going to be SORE tomorrow. Got the tub in the house, and in the frame. We had to lift and tug on it to get it on the frame and inch it in.

after that. We called it a day.

Thinking I am going to be SORE tomorrow. Got the tub in the house, and in the frame. We had to lift and tug on it to get it on the frame and inch it in.

after that. We called it a day.

How many people did it take take to drag it in? I hear those old bathtubs are HEAVY.

I think there'll be a big thunderstorm tonight from the look and feel of things.

My mother used to crochet and knitting but I never really got interested in it. Don't think anyone else in the family are especially crafty. I'm trying to teach myself how to do DIY stuff.

Here's a few websites I have used to teach my daughter. I am also looking for a lesson plan I had for her as well. It was for home school, but it was a teen high school course for school.

Learn to sew online with video instruction
How to Sew: Video Series | eHow Videos
How To Sew - Sewing 101- Learning How to Sew
Free sewing projects, free learn to sew articles, charitable sewing, my sewing room , bridal and more

Here's a few websites I have used to teach my daughter. I am also looking for a lesson plan I had for her as well. It was for home school, but it was a teen high school course for school.

Learn to sew online with video instruction
How to Sew: Video Series | eHow Videos
How To Sew - Sewing 101- Learning How to Sew
Free sewing projects, free learn to sew articles, charitable sewing, my sewing room , bridal and more
:ty: I have the about link but the others are new to me.

Thinking how much increase of my salary I got this morning is a win situation and this definitely helps me with the saving of my next trip back to the states :cool2:

Thinking how much increase of my salary I got this morning is a win situation and this definitely helps me with the saving of my next trip back to the states :cool2:

Congrats!!!

Wirelessly posted

hohDougRN said:
Woohoo! only one week until Im in Reno for Nationals. I can't wait

Whoohoo! You will be fine :)

I think my birthday tomorrow will epic! *deadpan* Yay. LOL!

Wirelessly posted

Josh B said:

Happy early birthday to you!

had a brillient viogner, i was genuinely impressed, so light, yet so full palate its just out of this world!...

Happy Birthday! :)

I am thinking about dinner tonight! I am having Indian food, it's been a long time since I ate at an Indian restaurant! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back