What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: your little boy with cute face would love to hang out with you today.

He is staying with his grandparents...I should have said no and kept him at home with me because I didnt expect the pain to hit me like a ton of bricks like this. *sighs*

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time. If you're actually contemplating on suicide, please see a counsellor.

Hope things will improve for you from now on.

Jiro, I hope you are ok! :hug:

Understood. :hug:

Thanks and what makes today so shitty is that my daughter hasnt even contacted me to say Happy Mother's Day or "ILY"...nothing so far. I am hoping by tonight, she will contact me..if not, it will be all my ex hubby and his girlfriend's fault.

:hug:

I'm feeling kind of blue today......

Thanks and what makes today so shitty is that my daughter hasnt even contacted me to say Happy Mother's Day or "ILY"...nothing so far. I am hoping by tonight, she will contact me..if not, it will be all my ex hubby and his girlfriend's fault.

Her dad could have made some effort with her calling you. He doesn't understand what family means to him at all. =/ He will be sorry about it someday.

Her dad could have made some effort with her calling you. He doesn't understand what family means to him at all. =/ He will be sorry about it someday.

He will be sorry soon because I am taking legal action against him this week.

Jail time is possible...I cant say more here but it is that bad.

Yike. Hope your daughter is ok or will be okay once legal action is taken. We'll keep you and your family in our thoughts.

Another :hug: for you :)

I'm sorry to hear this, Shel!....Mother's Day means a lot to me and I know it does to you too! Let's hope by tonight (if she hasn't already) called you to wish you "Happy Mother's Day"!

As for me, it was a wonderful day! I got a dozen of white Roses and 3 cards from my boys...brought tears to my eyes. It was a most wonderful Mother's Day ever! We went out to a park and just goofed off and watched the fishermen fishing and taking a nature walk along with my dog, Anita.

Mother's Day is usually hard on single moms because I was at church and I saw all these perfect little families complete with two loving spouses, loving children, even extended families sitting together. Today at the Mother's Day Breakfast it was just me and Maddie off in a corner by ourselves and watched others get awards for Youngest Mother, Oldest Mother, and even door prizes were awarded. It just kind of hurt wishing I had more, but maybe I'm just being selfish. Even had our table hijacked by another larger family while we went to get our food. I nearly wanted to scream forget it and leave but I didn't. I just sucked it all up.

Mother's Day is usually hard on single moms because I was at church and I saw all these perfect little families complete with two loving spouses, loving children, even extended families sitting together. Today at the Mother's Day Breakfast it was just me and Maddie off in a corner by ourselves and watched others get awards for Youngest Mother, Oldest Mother, and even door prizes were awarded. It just kind of hurt wishing I had more, but maybe I'm just being selfish. Even had our table hijacked by another larger family while we went to get our food. I nearly wanted to scream forget it and leave but I didn't. I just sucked it all up.
Suck it up, Dixie - just remember yourself you have a a daughter that shows that you're being a good mom to her! :)

I am thinking if I will finish up all this homework :eek3:

:hug: hang in there, she will realize what she's missing.

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time. If you're actually contemplating on suicide, please see a counsellor.

Hope things will improve for you from now on.
lol any counselor would not believe that I could contemplate on suicide.

Jiro, I hope you are ok! :hug:
now I am! got my bike back yesterday :rockon:

Jiro, that's great you got your bike and back to your old self :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back