What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about how my feasability study is keeping me up for too long! :shock:

I'm thinking that I can't wait for a vacation break soon. :)

I am back again.....

I popped in to say hi a couple of weeks ago. Was planning on posting more but when I went to lunch I was in a pretty nasty car accident. I can finally focus while looking at a lighted screen so it's good to be back....

:wave:

I am back again.....

I popped in to say hi a couple of weeks ago. Was planning on posting more but when I went to lunch I was in a pretty nasty car accident. I can finally focus while looking at a lighted screen so it's good to be back....

holy crap. what injury did you sustain?

holy crap. what injury did you sustain?

Just a bad concussion and minor cuts. Neck is pretty stiff too. Nothing broken...... Having trouble getting used to light from computer,TV and sun though

Just a bad concussion and minor cuts. Neck is pretty stiff too. Nothing broken...... Having trouble getting used to light from computer,TV and sun though

better make regular appointment with chiropractor. it helped my mom. took her 1-2 months to recover. some teen idiot got distracted with her cellphone and rear-ended my mom.

better make regular appointment with chiropractor. it helped my mom. took her 1-2 months to recover. some teen idiot got distracted with her cellphone and rear-ended my mom.

Same with me. I was turning into a parking lot and the teen behind me was texting and never looked up. Slammed me into a light pole.

Glad to hear you're ok..

I remember I got hit by a car when I was riding my bike when I was 20. Woke up in the hospital 8 hours later with a bad concussion. I had to stay there a week. I kept sleeping all the the time.

Wirelessly posted

TXgolfer said:
I am back again.....

Txgolfer, welcome back, sure hope you are healing and getting plenty of rest. Take care of yourself.

I'm wondering who I am talking to on my yahoo IM. i don't think English is her first language.I'm not sure what i'm dealing with: a prostistue who's drumming up business or if she's a nigarian scammer. I accepted her cuz i thought she might be from my FB.. but it seems i don't know her at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back