What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had an interesting chat on yahoo id and some guy found me one one of the sites that I fequent so we end up chatting and then he talks about how he's looking for a wife. He's in Brimingham England or so he claims. His grammar is a bit odd for a native Brit even if he's CODA as he claims..

And then he starts asking me about my finances so I say i hope you're not one of those Nigerian scammers. Converstion comes to a sudden end. His name seemed a bit odd for a Native Brit as well. He hasn't spoken to me since I said that. I had a feeling that this wasn't someone I wanted to know.

It's good. I like Potbelly sandwiches better. We have a bunch of good local shops here. I rarely get to the Q because of that

Wirelessly posted

hohDougRN said:
Im thinking it needs to stop snowing now!

Awww..bummer snow. California is cooler no sight of rain just drizzle in the morning.

I know....it sucks cuz I cant just leave town this time. Must...........stay............strong

Wirelessly posted

hohDougRN said:
I know....it sucks cuz I cant just leave town this time. Must...........stay............strong

You have AD and me :)

yeah, I'll be staying indoors most of the day tomorrow- still cold and snowy tomorrow

Day off work tomorrow... good timez...NOT

I am thinking how awesome I am to score a brand new Denver bowling ball for $99 dollars :shock: the RRP was $230

damn lucky you me work work tomorrow

Great, me must work you play play socialize socialize good time fun

me in jail work slave!

damn lucky you me work work tomorrow

Great, me must work you play play socialize socialize good time fun

me in jail work slave!

The entire weekend holiday? What kind of business are you working in (if you don't mind me asking you that is...) :cool2:

I am thinking that I love this weather! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back