What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking I am having anxiety attacks bad..grrrr.......I hope I can avoid slashing my arms and legs this time :( Time to see the doc tomorrow

I am thinking I am having anxiety attacks bad..grrrr.......I hope I can avoid slashing my arms and legs this time :( Time to see the doc tomorrow

:shock: what happened? what triggered it?

dunno, somthing just causing severe mood swings accompanied with severe anxiety I can't control. I thought I was under control for a long time, but things seem to be out of control now....Im pretty worried. when I used to get this way, I'd freak out and slash and cut my arms and legs. I don't want that to ever happen again.

dunno, somthing just causing severe mood swings accompanied with severe anxiety I can't control. I thought I was under control for a long time, but things seem to be out of control now....Im pretty worried. when I used to get this way, I'd freak out and slash and cut my arms and legs. I don't want that to ever happen again.

Think you can wait till tomorrow to see a doctor?

About my appointment tomorrow. and also about how my in-laws are visiting and as a late bday gift, will take me shopping "wherever"- which just frustrates me b/c I don't know exactly what the money limit is and therefore, if i Knew, it'd be easier to choose what exactly I want to "pick for myself." so............. *slumps*

Think you can wait till tomorrow to see a doctor?

yeah, I think I can.....I'll go first thing in the morning. I have Bipolar issues and I feel like what good control I had is sliding away. wish I had a description of why but I don't.....every while or so I just get this way.....I don't want to cut myself because I'll end up at the psych hospital for the next 2 weeks

yeah, I think I can.....I'll go first thing in the morning. I have Bipolar issues and I feel like what good control I had is sliding away. wish I had a description of why but I don't.....every while or so I just get this way.....I don't want to cut myself because I'll end up at the psych hospital for the next 2 weeks

Alright. Hope you will be fine. If you feel any worse, I'd suggest ya to check in.

I hope it doesn't come to that, Doug. If your doc/therapist/pysch/etc. taught you a coping method before... do it.

I don't know much about this kind of state... but I happened to know somebody (long time ago) who suddenly felt that kind of anxiety. The only thing that helped him was a walk out in the woods... fresh air... I also remember that he ended up with meds but then we lost touch... (found another job) so... hmmm

Please get it checked and take care of yourself!!!!! don't want you to slash your arms!!!!!!

Hang in there Doug.....we have the NBA playoffs to argue about

What he said...but first ya got the Lakers game to worry about! :D Take care, man!

I rubbed it in said, Go Lakers:P

*NOTE* I am not into basketball nor baseball*

Thinking about the 780 mile solo drive I am facing.....Pulling a trailer in a storm to boot. I rarely complain about my hearing loss.....but I sure wish I could listen to books on CD and music on the drive.....At least I have the voices in my head....:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back