What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about my nap soon..yesterday I was up from 5 AM to 2AM...lol

No one has a problem with them in my workplace. Maybe you should change careers.:P

LOL!

Yeah... it seems like education and IT careers don't care about them.

Will be an interesting experience though. Lately, people have been asking me for drugs before I clipped it; wonder if they will still try to hit me up, or leave me alone. :lol:

I am thinking I will end up eating meat pizza with family tonight even though my daughter gave me so much information on factory farming that I intend to only eat fish in future. :(

My mom said I have "druggie hair" tonight. I can't help it, I've had to wear a damn hair net all day and when I got home, I just crashed out on the bed. When I woke up I never bothered to comb it so it looks like one of those crazy looks.

I got that as long as I remembered, even with nicely trimmed hair. O.o

I am thinking of doing my homework and spending time with the pets and wait for my uncle to come home, he bought me something from DC :)

I'm thinking of going out do errands it's first day of spring time what a thrill... :roll:

I am thinking I will end up eating meat pizza with family tonight even though my daughter gave me so much information on factory farming that I intend to only eat fish in future. :(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGqVn4tjCus]YouTube - Good Eats - S13E11P1 - The Once and Future Fish[/ame] (too bad it isn't in closed captioning, but you might find one somewhere -- or a rerun on Food Network where they do have closed captioning)

Well, if it is something you mean to upset me, lucky it isn't captioned.

I absolutely won't go out of my way to find something to watch that will make my life unbearable. :crazy:

Atlantic salmon and tepulia are factory-farmed too.

Only buy wild or free-range if it bothers you that much. I only buy free-range eggs and so on.

Atlantic salmon and tepulia are factory-farmed too.

Only buy wild or free-range if it bothers you that much. I only buy free-range eggs and so on.

Yes, that is my intent. I was a captive audience to my daughter and know far more than I ever wanted to.

Luckily, it will make me healthier too.

Well, if it is something you mean to upset me, lucky it isn't captioned.

I absolutely won't go out of my way to find something to watch that will make my life unbearable. :crazy:

It's Good Eats about Fish Farm.. he said that buying fish from the farm is really good for our environment.

It's Good Eats about Fish Farm.. he said that buying fish from the farm is really good for our environment.

Oh, sorry. I thought it was going to show animal abuse, and I am really upset about that right now.

My apology.

I should mention, that this only apply to salmon fish farm that is good for the environment.

Shoot I find it strangely ironic that at work we still have to treat the chickens humanely. All of this is after we have electrocuted them, cut their heads off, and have boiled the feathers off of them. Some chickens will fight right to the very end before they go in the scalding machine in which we have to pull them off the shackles and set them aside to let them bleed out. Yeah now you know why I refer to myself as a cold blooded killer.

I disagree.

Hormones, diseases, parasites destroyed our wild stock more than overfishing ever did to our salmons on this side of the continent.

work is fun- for my first job I worked at an amusement park. It was such a fun year.

Oh cool! I'm going to be working at an amusement park come June. Right now I'm working for a different, less exciting tourist attraction. It's still a great place to work, though! I will be done in April.

Oh cool! I'm going to be working at an amusement park come June. Right now I'm working for a different, less exciting tourist attraction. It's still a great place to work, though! I will be done in April.

I remember what it was like to work in the catering section of Kings Dominion. We had to work in 12 hour shifts and we served about 2k people daily. Exhausting work!

I'm in a bad mood now cuz I left my homemade gravy out overnight and I had to throw it out. *grumble*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back