What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be fun, ditch the coffeeshop, head to the beach and check out cute surfers :naughty: practical way to study anatomy and physiology :lol:

I like your thinking!!! :naughty: We could learn a lot!:D

Now I am thinking there is quite a lot of arguing going on in this place today! :lol:

What do you have? I have a Phonak BTE sitting in a box that you can have if you want it.

LOL... Thanks, but no.

One is an Octicon Sumo XP; the other is a Unitron something. Pleased with both.

It's not expensive to fix; I just have a CBF attitude toward life.

For Tsoui... CBF = Can't be fucked.

LOL... Thanks, but no.

One is an Octicon Sumo XP; the other is a Unitron something. Pleased with both.

It's not expensive to fix; I just have a CBF attitude toward life.

For Tsoui... CBF = Can't be fucked.

Oh, I gotcha......I have 2 but only have one aidable ear

Now I am thinking there is quite a lot of arguing going on in this place today! :lol:

It you get involved with most of the political threads or threads created by a couple particular thread owners then just expect it.

BTW I doubt there are much surfing going on NE coast yet, unless its surfing web.

....in thinking about "free time" thought....do you think there is such a thing as "free time" in places like Iran or North Korea????

It you get involved with most of the political threads or threads created by a couple particular thread owners then just expect it.
I try not to get involved in all that, but I do read them!:P
BTW I doubt there are much surfing going on NE coast yet, unless its surfing web.
Believe it or not, those surfers surf right through winter!:shock:

....in thinking about "free time" thought....do you think there is such a thing as "free time" in places like Iran or North Korea????

I don't think so, one reason we are lucky! Technically, I don't have free time, just time in which I choose to do nothing.:P

I'm thinking I wish I was with Shel, Jiro, and TheWriteAlex tonight! I bet they are having a blast!

What do you have? I have a Phonak BTE sitting in a box that you can have if you want it.

I'll take it if you don't want it!

Could use one for my left ear.

:)

Since my dog chewed up my other one. :\

Thinking about how normally I would not want to eat as much crap as I have lately, but since I started working three weeks ago, I've been seemingly able to lose weight no matter what. :) I love this work thing. :lol:

Thinking about how normally I would not want to eat as much crap as I have lately, but since I started working three weeks ago, I've been seemingly able to lose weight no matter what. :) I love this work thing. :lol:

work is fun- for my first job I worked at an amusement park. It was such a fun year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back