What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting...yeah, I'm in Riverside, a city without a river to speak of nor a side, :lol:

:lol: I love places like that

Where is it that they have all the eucalyptus farms?

Dunno; we do have those trees, of course, but farms.......not that I know of.

Yup, tons of them in North California especially in the bay area...they're everywhere!!! That applies to cultivated Redwoods, too.

Wirelessly posted

TXgolfer said:
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

It feels like Chicago here heehee Tousi, I am going to the IE on Friday.

IE = Inland Empire??? I have distant family in Ontario CA and Lancaster

Yes, I know Ontario. I used to live in Upland and want to move to the I.E. again not sure where.

Wirelessly posted

Yes, I know Ontario. I used to live in Upland and want to move to the I.E. again not sure where.

Been to Upland....There is a burger place right by the Big % sports that rivals In-and-Out. I have shopped at Montclaire Plaza a bunch too. That's where I saw Nordstrom for the first time (great store)....97 was the last time I was there I think.....It's probably changed a little.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of taking crazyerica's advice. Anyone here know a deaf surfer in southern California who is willing to teach me?

There is the well-known and decent guy, Jon Lenois in San Diego.

Wirelessly posted

TXgolfer said:
Wirelessly posted

Been to Upland....There is a burger place right by the Big % sports that rivals In-and-Out. I have shopped at Montclaire Plaza a bunch too. That's where I saw Nordstrom for the first time (great store)....97 was the last time I was there I think.....It's probably changed a little.

Yes, the Nordstrom is still there. The mall hasn't changed that much. I might know that burger place that rivals In-N-Out never had it always ate In-N-Out :P

I should try to find that place cuz I have not yet seen anyone come close to In and Out Burger.

Wirelessly posted

Tousi said:
Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of taking crazyerica's advice. Anyone here know a deaf surfer in southern California who is willing to teach me?

There is the well-known and decent guy, Jon Lenois in San Diego.

Surf in SD! That would be cool to do in summer time.

Yup, tons of them in North California especially in the bay area...they're everywhere!!! That applies to cultivated Redwoods, too.

I'd heard that before, too Sequoias...about the eucalyptuses up there .....the blue something kind of eucalyptus. Thanks

I should try to find that place cuz I have not yet seen anyone come close to In and Out Burger.

When you head toward Mt Baldy it is on the left just before big 5 sports....It's drive thru or picnic table only.......racking my brain for the name

Got it.....It's EZ take out burger.....very good stuff

so...much...work...in...the...programming.....universe...:dizzy:

Wirelessly posted

I'm thinking that I can't wait for a week vacation soon. :D

I am thinking about if I should go out with my friends on Sat night or nah.

My last real vacation is from September 2004 :( I think I definitely need some getaway... :cool2:

Mine was last year. Went on a camping trip. I want to take another one! Preferbly to the Keys.

I will request one very soon. A week off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back