What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking whether I should get off the computer and watch a video or DVD.

I am thinking about whether I should work out or not..

Why not? It would set your mind free (if only for a while) and you get exercise out of it ;) I love to release tension during sports activity! Helps me get rid of energy and anger boiling inside of me - before I smack my boss's back of the head :giggle: or kick some serious a** :D

Thinking about tonight... Sun is shining... wonderful day even though it's minus C degrees and as usual stuck inside. *sigh* Why in the World is the weather always nice from Monday to Friday (working days) and crappy weather on weekend when I'd have some free time to go out for walk???? *groan*

Thinking about this coming Friday for a b-day party for a member of my extended family... should be a fun evening!!! BEST of all, I aint working that day so I can have fun and enjoy the night out...hehe...

I think I need a pot of coffee and some motivation!:P

I have my coffee and need motivation too :) I am feeling a bit better, its a beautiful day outside and hope the day can go well. I have a final exam to prep for.

I have my coffee and need motivation too :) I am feeling a bit better, its a beautiful day outside and hope the day can go well. I have a final exam to prep for.

The sun is helping me get motivated also! Good luck prepping for your final! I am happy that you feel better!:D

The sun is helping me get motivated also! Good luck prepping for your final! I am happy that you feel better!:D

:ty: Yes, the sun is out here too and its windy. Very thankful for nice weather.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Tousi said:
:ty: Yes, the sun is out here too and its windy. Very thankful for nice weather.

Yeah, windy, cold but sunny here in Riverside, OB7.

It feels like Chicago here heehee Tousi, I am going to the IE on Friday.

My friends @ Fitness class while I'm home browsing through AD (but soon off to have dinner) it's 8.30pm!!!!

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of taking crazyerica's advice. Anyone here know a deaf surfer in southern California who is willing to teach me?

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

quirkylibra said:
I think I should forget studying and go to bed! I am very sleepy! :)

Good night, sweet dreams, I am in class studying for my final exam tomorow.

Don't think a professional anything will be able to help. It was the public schools and a private tutor who advised me to work "one-on-one" with her and to try anything I could as she constantly forgets and then has troubles. We've been dealing with this for years with her.

so you've never tried a professional?

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

You gonna be here to poke people with needles?

Wirelessly posted

Tousi said:

You gonna be here to poke people with needles?

By your request, yes. :lol:

IE = Inland Empire??? I have distant family in Ontario CA and Lancaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back