What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it.....It's EZ take out burger.....very good stuff

I never tried their stuff.
Many people here at work are walking around with long faces (lay offs)

Dunno why, but I'm thinking about waffles......... :giggle: probably because I'm hungry... it's 8.45pm, haven't had dinner yet and can't get off the pooter :D <- trying to look innocent with smile... does it work? LOL

Had a soup for lunch and for some reason, it's given me the munchies big time. All I made was a chicken vegetable soup. It's asinine that I am so hungry and I won't have dinner until 9pm due to my class tonight.

Had a soup for lunch and for some reason, it's given me the munchies big time. All I made was a chicken vegetable soup. It's asinine that I am so hungry and I won't have dinner until 9pm due to my class tonight.

Snack

Have had a bunch already. pb&j, peppermint candies, lunchmeat spread with cream cheese and rolled up, a banana and an orange. I just have some kind of tapeworm acting up.

Very nice view right now, sipping on hot chocolate and watching this right at this moment.

The snow is getting thicker!!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X_-7ChPj0E]YouTube - snow outside[/ame]

Now its 36 degrees outside.. nice stuff

Do you have a fireplace? Cordwood outside?

I am thinking why my friend wants to see me at the darts tonight.

And bears to play with. Bears are cuter than gators....

Camped with a few Florida Black Bears.

The raccoons are the pain. On ate my watermelon I left in the screen room. It dug a hole and scooped out the water melon hollow.

Not knowing. I went to pick up the water melon which was obviously much lighter and I saw the hole! Even had to bungee strap my tubs. They are like little monkeys they will open up things and rummage through every thing.

Camped with a few Florida Black Bears.

The raccoons are the pain. On ate my watermelon I left in the screen room. It dug a hole and scooped out the water melon hollow.

Not knowing. I went to pick up the water melon which was obviously much lighter and I saw the hole! Even had to bungee strap my tubs. They are like little monkeys they will open up things and rummage through every thing.

I learned about Florida bears last trip out. I played a course called Black Bear......I asked why did you name a course in Florida Black bear???? Then they told me about the bears....Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back