What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha.. yeah. i was at the highest point of FLA before. 245 feet or something like that...

Bok tower garden. In Lake Wales? I think is the highest point.... Not sure how high.

Surely it is no mountain! Ha ha.

I learned about Florida bears last trip out. I played a course called Black Bear......I asked why did you name a course in Florida Black bear???? Then they told me about the bears....Wild

Yup. They tend to be like the gators. They love swimming pools!!

Seen a few reports from the Orlando area of bears enjoying backyard pools. :lol:

My final exam in two hours :Ohno:

whereever. the last cord i got was off craigs list

Full cord, for $120, cant complain
Pine, with some mix of hickory -- i asked for it.

Oic, ok. Reason I asked was because years ago, here in the mtns of So Calif, the Forest Service had a program whereby a citizen could, for 10 bucks, accessibly drive to an area where trees (I think dead...bark beetles, something like that) were felled and cut into about 2 foot logs to haul away. People were allowed a full cord or whatever a standard truck could hold. At the time, I had a Datsun pick up, lol. Lucky if I got a face (half) cord in that truck bed but, hey, for 10 bucks, I was happy. Got home and split and stacked......

Oic, ok. Reason I asked was because years ago, here in the mtns of So Calif, the Forest Service had a program whereby a citizen could, for 10 bucks, accessibly drive to an area where trees (I think dead...bark beetles, something like that) were felled and cut into about 2 foot logs to haul away. People were allowed a full cord or whatever a standard truck could hold. At the time, I had a Datsun pick up, lol. Lucky if I got a face (half) cord in that truck bed but, hey, for 10 bucks, I was happy. Got home and split and stacked......

84 datsun?

I am thinking about how much it will cost to fix my SUV. :Ohno:

I am thinking about how much it will cost to fix my SUV. :Ohno:

:Ohno: I still haven't repaired my Saab. It's better spent on down payment for new car :roll:

Bok tower garden. In Lake Wales? I think is the highest point.... Not sure how high.

Surely it is no mountain! Ha ha.

Britton Hill, FL has the highest point in Florida at 345 Ft.
Britton Hill, Florida

I lived in Lake Wales for 10 years and they were the best ten years of my life.

I'm thinking it really pays to study right before a class. I didn't get much studying done this week, due to issues with MIL, mother, kids and me getting slightly depressed (over it now), so I had to cram today. Really went over all the notes and looked up a bunch on signingsavvy and lifeprint, then went to call. 50 question quiz and I passed. We then had to sign a short conversation to the class, minimum or 10 sentences, I still passed with no mistakes. Our class of 30 dropped down to 25 and now we are at 18 with only 2 classes left.

Wirelessly posted

I finished my final exam and so relieved its over with. I will find my grade at the end of the night. Party time!

I am thinking over my friend's offer to join him on an extended trip to California after the Deaf Nation World Expo in Las Vegas.

Wirelessly posted

I think...

Wow, that's hard to get a chapter out and push it into the story. It took me a few days to figure it out how to make it smooth and more intense... my story is just about sea and sky. :) ugh... I wish it make so easy for me...

*back to the writing and lurking the internet at the same time*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back