What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Royale said:
Yay for you; now you can let your hair down for the weekend.

She really needs to party! I would do it if I were in her shoes. :aw:

Royale, I am having to be at my uncle's condo will be a great treat for me:D my family is just chaos at the moment.

It's going to snow here apparently on Sunday.... see... I knew it was going to be bad weather over the weekend.... :mad2:

yep.... gonna be shitty weather on weekend here too :mad2:

yep.... gonna be shitty weather on weekend here too :mad2:

Great... we'll both have a good reason to be pissy all day :giggle: I had planned a nice walk in the woods. I'll try to keep it up and just wrap myself up in warm layers of clothes :cool2: But still... I'm bummed...

I really hope upstate NY doesn't get too much rain on top of all the snow on the ground this weekend. Im sure there are many rivers near bank level already.

Wirelessly posted

Im thinking about jobs and moving to another state this summer, still working on the job part. We will see though.

Wirelessly posted

I am going kickboxing tonight on my day off from school :)

I would join you Doug :lol:

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

hohDougRN said:
Wirelessly posted

Im thinking about jobs and moving to another state this summer, still working on the job part. We will see though.

:laugh2: I know you just love Utah! just move back here :laugh2:

Haha, nope! I am not announcing where until I already moved there, but its a maybe or maybe not.

Wirelessly posted

sequoias said:
Wirelessly posted

hohDougRN said:
Wirelessly posted

:laugh2: I know you just love Utah! just move back here :laugh2:

Haha, nope! I am not announcing where until I already moved there, but its a maybe or maybe not.

Oops! Sequioa is thinking of moving..I am considering it too after, I am done with school in Sept.

Wirelessly posted

to be closer to your lover, eh? :hmm:

I am thinking about Spring Break which is coming up in a few weeks! Hurry!!!!

Trying to think what in the world did I do to my ankle. It ballooned up. It is the same ankle I injured a few years ago.

Don't remember doing anything to it to cause it to swell up. :(

Trying to think what in the world did I do to my ankle. It ballooned up. It is the same ankle I injured a few years ago.

Don't remember doing anything to it to cause it to swell up. :(

I hear ya. My ankle has been acting weird for a couple of years now. I broke it when I was 16 (almost 21yrs ago) and then 3 yrs ago it started to swell and hurt like hell. My orthopedist can't explain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back