What Are You Reading Right now?

heroes of the valley by nathan stroud.

Man's Search for Meaning by Frankl

Yay! Frankl gets more amazing every time I read him. I am currently re-reading Jane Austin's Emma. I decided I deserved some pleasure reading for a change.

I just downloaded some free books from Amazon for my Kindle. Also got some samples for some historical novels in the Tudor era. Going on vacation and want to have a good supply of interesting things to read. Lets see - something by Tess Gerritsen (Freaks), Threads, The Reincarnation of Anne Boleyn by Nell Gavin, Water For Elephants, by Sara Gruen. I think I'll end up actually getting the books that I got samples for - especially the books by Elizabeth Chadwick about William Marshal. (The Greatest Knight and The Scarlet Lion).

I remember Soup of soul, I love book good reading sad! I wish be reading on more encourage on reading! I study on anxiety book!

I remember Soup of soul, I love book good reading sad! I wish be reading on more encourage on reading! I study on anxiety book!

123542.jpg

This book?

In a few minutes, I will be reading a Vegetarian Times magazine, then some from a Dr. Joyce Meyers book. The Power of Positive Prayer.

Human: The Science Behind What Makes Your Brain Unique by Michael S. Gazzaniga

Reading "Water for Elephants" now..

Lucky Ones i think that title. I am reading a chapter a day or i am trying to...:wave:

Deaf in DC, a memoir by a Gallaudet professor who came to DC from India in 1968. He's not the best writer, but the material is very interesting. It's a quick read and I'm enjoying it.

Deaf in DC, a memoir by a Gallaudet professor who came to DC from India in 1968. He's not the best writer, but the material is very interesting. It's a quick read and I'm enjoying it.

Speaking of DC, how is everything down there?

I am pretty tough study on book I have php and complication not easy crap heavy I addiction on php and complication :lol:

Back