What Are You Reading Right now?

Hahaha. I just recalled you posting about preferring books! Enjoy the Kindle.

LOL, I had to back up on that one. The Kindle has many more advantages than I realized. I even have several of my professional reference books and PDF research files on it. Much easier to carry around. And I have the Kindle app on my computers so materials are available to me at the click of a key. Sometimes I have to be drug, kicking and screaming, into the next century only to find I really like it when I get here.:lol:

I am currently reading "Winter Garden" by Kristin Hannah. Have 2 other books going as well, one is on my eNook of PC and the other is for my Spiritual reading and study. I am rereading "Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World".

LOL, I had to back up on that one. The Kindle has many more advantages than I realized. I even have several of my professional reference books and PDF research files on it. Much easier to carry around. And I have the Kindle app on my computers so materials are available to me at the click of a key. Sometimes I have to be drug, kicking and screaming, into the next century only to find I really like it when I get here.:lol:

You don't want to drop your Kindle in the bathtub! :giggle:

Does your kindle have free internet access? How is the coverage/speed?

I am considering getting a kindle because it could be used for googlemaps and gmail and such.

I am considering getting a kindle because it could be used for googlemaps and gmail and such.

Only if you have wifi.

There's no app for googlemaps or gmail and such on kindle. Only few games and books that I know of so far.

then get an Android cellphone like.... Samsung Galaxy Tab

Yep, free internet access and the speed is comparable to what I get on my laptop. I haven't encountered a problem with the coverage area.

Only if you have wifi.

There's no app for googlemaps or gmail and such on kindle. Only few games and books that I know of so far.

Nope. I use email on mine as well. And I would consider 900,000 titles more than a "few" books. Also use mine for PDF documents and word documents.

Yep, free internet access and the speed is comparable to what I get on my laptop. I haven't encountered a problem with the coverage area.

And we're talking internet through a 3G network, not wi-fi, right?

Only if you have wifi.

There's no apps, but you can just go directly to the websites using the kindle browser...

You must have an older kindle, because my friend said he gets free 3G internet on his...

There's no apps, but you can just go directly to the websites using the kindle browser...

You must have an older kindle, because my friend said he gets free 3G internet on his...

I am pretty sure it is only to order books with. Not like a browser. That's the one I have.

I am reading an e-book from my library on Adobe Digital Editions e-reader. The e-book is titled "Vampire Academy" by Richelle Mead

Penthouse

no, im joking havent read it in years, would like to though they do make good articles, some of which are unreal, and memorible like , one about top fuellers dragsters, it said that by the time it travelled a cricket run's length from start it is already doing 100mph.... freaking shit...

actually im reading...

Understanding Dying, Death and Bereavement by Micheal Leming and Goerge Dickinson
and that's a very good, better than the prescribed textbook material im supposed to read however I will but its too unorganised even that im bemused on why did they choose this one...

Back